|Faith||a major religion|
The Digital Nation of Malabo is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, deadly medical pandemics, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 23.266 billion Malaboans enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The minute, liberal, pro-business government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Malabo City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Malaboan economy, worth a remarkable 4,810 trillion xafs a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Gambling, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 206,774 xafs, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,916,777 per year while the poor average 2,115, a ratio of 906 to 1.
Employees are told they can avoid traffic jams by starting work at 4 AM, members of the government all have oddly similar anecdotes about their childhoods, international humanitarian organisations are applauding the government for ending the death penalty, and mall countdown clocks warn that there are only 364 more shopping days until Maxxmas. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Malabo's national animal is the lion, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Malabo's influence in Belgium rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Malabo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Dead and Most Zombified.
- : Malabo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombies and Most Survivors and the Top 10% for Most Dead.
- : Malabo was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Malabo's influence in Belgium rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Malabo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Malabo's influence in Belgium rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Malabo's influence in Belgium rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Malabo's influence in Belgium rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Malabo's influence in Belgium rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".