The Dictatorship of Majuria is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Farouk with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory vegetarianism, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, devout population of 11.326 billion Majurians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Section 8. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Majurian economy, worth a remarkable 1,994 trillion Taris a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 176,061 Taris, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A bureaucratic fight over MIA cafeteria food expenditures has caused the temporary suspension of all agency counterintelligence operations, children have nightmares about the eerie red glow and constant whirring of newly-installed machines, the government is a clear-cut case of tyranny by majority, and giggling elementary school newspaper reporters want to know why Farouk is a silly poophead. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Majuria's national animal is the Beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Majuria was endorsed by The Adorable Nation of Davelands.
- : Majuria was endorsed by The Republic of Kindlepas.
- : Majuria was endorsed by The Looming Shadows of Occidius.
- : Majuria was endorsed by The Bah Humbug of Laudesia.
- : Following new legislation in Majuria, giggling elementary school newspaper reporters want to know why Farouk is a silly poophead.
- : Following new legislation in Majuria, the government is a clear-cut case of tyranny by majority.
- : Following new legislation in Majuria, children have nightmares about the eerie red glow and constant whirring of newly-installed machines.
- : Majuria was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Savitri.
- : Majuria was endorsed by The Enlightened Dominion of Uldrath.
- : Majuria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombies.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Condonohia, DiscGolfLand, Wickedly evil people, Atheist States of Philippines, Fujai, Greynne, Sindria, Tropical Isles, Dilber, Greg Tucker, Cro Magnon, Kiensu, Kisovec, IndyCar Racing, Arvladma, Mediobogdum, Archonina, Giovanniland, Hamburg Neo, Moriari, BIteland, The Undivided, Podium, Nas Crustium, Av Libertas Vindex, The North American Assembly, Vlobbania, Overthinkers, Larxia, Jigsland, Ostrogothaland, Lodiberdade, Blue Bubble, Gryphonian Alliance, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Crazy Waters, Corbeil, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Nes Repuland, Guitermot, Apexiala, Hoile, Infinite Star, Hongg Kong, Bhang Bhang Duc, Tropentarn, Willow Gate, Montrandec, Yy4u, Glorious Existence, and 18 others.Crickoworse, Wallathy, Andeurea, Horizon of serenity, Sekiya, Varanius, New Loadistan, RemiorKami, The Warriors of Determination, Qerujela, Rengum in lingo, Leman Isles, Uldrath, Savitri, Laudesia, Occidius, Kindlepas, and Davelands.