The 50 Cal Heavy Machine Gun of Major Payne is a massive, orderly nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, state-planned economy, and restrictive gun laws. The cynical population of 4.035 billion Major Payneans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 49.1%.
The large but underdeveloped Major Paynean economy, worth 124 trillion war bonds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Trout Farming, Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Pizza Delivery. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 30,959 war bonds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Employers may fire workers without giving any reason, euthanasia is illegal, all government facilities are built in the subterranean citadel of Major Payne City, and the government is well known for declaring war on other countries for suspected slights. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Major Payne's national animal is the bald eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Major Payne's influence in Kawaii World rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Major Payne lodged a message on the Kawaii World Regional Message Board.
- : Major Payne agreed to construct embassies between Kawaii World and Trophy Cabinet.
- : Major Payne altered its national flag.
- : Major Payne updated the World Factbook entry in Kawaii World.
- : Major Payne added the tag "Invader" to Kawaii World.
- : Major Payne established the regional flag of Kawaii World.
- : Major Payne relocated from The West Pacific to Kawaii World.
- : Major Payne founded the region Kawaii World.
- : Major Payne's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".