|Faith||an obscure religion that has no name|
The Commonwealth of Mainze is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Noble Leader with a fair hand, and notable for its public floggings, infamous sell-swords, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 11.43 billion Mainzeans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mainze City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Mainzean economy, worth a remarkable 4,568 trillion Dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 399,700 Dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,455,897 per year while the poor average 77,995, a ratio of 18.7 to 1.
There's a bright dawn ahead for Mainze, the new prison system is crowding up at an alarming rate, strange men lingering in offices distributing television sets is a basis for a system of government, and families burn Noble Leader's latest official photograph to keep warm. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Mainze's national animal is the Aardvark, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is an obscure religion that has no name.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mainze was endorsed by The Republic of Irrepertus.
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, families burn Noble Leader's latest official photograph to keep warm.
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, strange men lingering in offices distributing television sets is a basis for a system of government.
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, the new prison system is crowding up at an alarming rate.
- : Mainze voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Mainze voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, there's a bright dawn ahead for Mainze.
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, the news is showing footage of Noble Leader bullying an old man to the point of tears.
- : Mainze endorsed The Holy Blue Republic of RedBrickLand.
- : Mainze was endorsed by The Holy Blue Republic of RedBrickLand.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Treadwellia, Saundie, New Rogernomics, Courlany, Aigania, Greygard, Denado, Ni Hon, Axixic, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, The New California Republic, Rommanda, Guiness Freaks, The Sigometh Dynasty, Custadia, Flurf, Manaric, Marcellinople, Zetaopalatopia, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Auralon, Aaecilia, Darcaethir, Nova Zemlya, Leonism, Issrak-om, Praenestia, The Islands of Colwell, Wishper, TypoTech, Ashoy, Silver Minner, Nucular, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Debussy, Surd, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Steel Vagabonds, The Gelseen Hegemony, Kryansk, Urdunistan, Fluffiness, Proletarianssss, Xalivstonia, Americastrailia, Saint Alaric, Fortytipper, MontReal-Sable Island, and 19 others.Black pinewood, Titana Drago, Islayth, Falconhedge, Enkowshe, Democratic North Korea, Japba, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Alf53, Flasankia, The Free States of The North, Nimaric, Calicate, Greater East Portage, Illen Falis, Brrrrr, Malororia, RedBrickLand, and Irrepertus.