|Faith||an obscure religion that has no name|
The Commonwealth of Mainze is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Noble Leader with an even hand, and notable for its digital currency, otherworldly petting zoo, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 7.081 billion Mainzeans enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mainze City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Mainzean economy, worth a remarkable 2,504 trillion Dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 353,757 Dollars, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,851,829 per year while the poor average 36,255, a ratio of 51.1 to 1.
Road signs are getting harder to read under layers of knitted woolen cardigans, prenuptial contracts have replaced diamond rings in marriage proposals, the nation's latest batch of politicians include internet comedians, an alleged serial killer, and a highly trained Aardvark, and Aardvarks with strange deformities like three eyes and tentacles have been seen prancing through the countryside where industrial waste is dumped. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Mainze's national animal is the Aardvark, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is an obscure religion that has no name.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mainze was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pro-Market.
- : Mainze voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, Aardvarks with strange deformities like three eyes and tentacles have been seen prancing through the countryside where industrial waste is dumped.
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, the nation's latest batch of politicians include internet comedians, an alleged serial killer, and a highly trained Aardvark.
- : Mainze was reclassified from "Anarchy" to "Capitalizt".
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, prenuptial contracts have replaced diamond rings in marriage proposals.
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, road signs are getting harder to read under layers of knitted woolen cardigans.
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, citizens are expected to be proficient in at least five languages.
- : Mainze endorsed The Rogue Nation of Ladandtopia.
- : Mainze was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Ladandtopia.
Endorsements Received: 81 » Treadwellia, Saundie, Bobs raider puppet, New Rogernomics, Courlany, Aflana, Nargorthia, Sombrassino, Aigania, Sophisica, Emperor PJ, Leton, Greygard, Russiane, Denado, Ni Hon, Axixic, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lazarene Ryccia, The New California Republic, Rommanda, Guiness Freaks, Capercom, Steel Vagabonds, The Sigometh Dynasty, Serlanda, Custadia, Ecchi Unlimited, Arkanik, Xracona, Luilamuin, The Salvation States, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Pherttsylvania, Surd, Loftegen 3, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Aegis-5, Aguaria Major, Flurf, Cossack Peoples, Manaric, Thetraxia, Pama Freeza, Turkish-Ottoman, and 31 others.ErgTrini, Marcellinople, Zetaopalatopia, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Othan, Outlaw Conformity, Auralon, Halliway, Aaecilia, Darcaethir, Nova Zemlya, Northern Rosary Isles, Leonism, Inceptio, Margandy, Sireco, Issrak-om, Praenestia, Grand Place, The Islands of Colwell, Wishper, Astalen, TypoTech, Arclandia, Ashoy, Domais, Tradle Peloni, Debussy, Honeydewistania, Saint Islaskerzerblest, and Ladandtopia.