The Federation of Mahrenbach is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Munisha Mahrenbach with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working population of 4.326 billion Mahrenbachians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trevoria. The average income tax rate is 38.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Mahrenbachian economy, worth 763 trillion Marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 176,406 Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, landless farmers wander forlornly in the government's many national parks, it is illegal to brush crumbs off your clothing outdoors, and former stunt pilots are unable to pass the licence test to fly a drone. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Mahrenbach's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Mahrenbach, former stunt pilots are unable to pass the licence test to fly a drone.
- : Mahrenbach was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Mahrenbach, it is illegal to brush crumbs off your clothing outdoors.
- : Following new legislation in Mahrenbach, landless farmers wander forlornly in the government's many national parks.
- : Following new legislation in Mahrenbach, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Mahrenbach was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Mahrenbach voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Land Management".
- : Mahrenbach was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nicest Citizens and Highest Drug Use and the Top 10% for Best Weather.
- : Mahrenbach was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Mahrenbach, it's often raining men (hallelujah) in Trevoria.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Ransium, Meropis, Verdant Haven, Turbeaux, Eryndlynd, Elundris, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ruinenlust, Groenwald, Vanenia, Kinganaryasia, The Black Forrest, Raccoon Creek, Edible Plywood, Feladria, The Black Horns, Oryx the Mad God, Ironic Remarks, Bilsa, Tauride, Mountain Ash Forests, Ownzone, Canaltia, Ziotah and Riverside, Novian Republics, Hyon Delta, Western Continental Divide, Bananaistan, Dwardossa, Khazuul, New Ladavia, Caterasia, Deontologia, Atsvea, Animmalia, Reannia, and Eir.