The Queendom of Magyaro is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion, absence of drug laws, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 11.33 billion Magyaroans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.7%.
The strong Magyaroan economy, worth 626 trillion betales a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Average income is 55,338 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 376,234 per year while the poor average 2,973, a ratio of 126 to 1.
Voting is voluntary and a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway. Crime is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Magyaro's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Magyaro's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Magyaro's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Magyaro's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Magyaro's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Magyaro was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes and the Top 10% for Fattest Citizens, Highest Unexpected Death Rate, Largest Populations, and Most Armed.
- : Magyaro's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Magyaro relocated from Osiris to Ancient Lands.
- : Magyaro was refounded in Osiris.
- : Magyaro ceased to exist in Ancient Lands.
- : Magyaro was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.