|Leader||Premier Commissar John Cooper|
The Council Republic of Magorostan is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Premier Commissar John Cooper with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.797 billion Magors are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zubrowka. The average income tax rate is 94.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Magor economy, worth 302 trillion florents a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 168,450 florents, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Books are so highly regarded in Magorostan that libraries are often revered as holy shrines, an endless multinational bureaucracy connects the Red Bloc, Magor scientists are mixing chewing tobacco with bacon flavouring in an attempt to craft the perfect male snack, and on-call doctors who check their pagers during movies are banned from cinemas for life. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Magorostan's national animal is the saker falcon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Exotheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Magorostan, on-call doctors who check their pagers during movies are banned from cinemas for life.
- : Following new legislation in Magorostan, Magor scientists are mixing chewing tobacco with bacon flavouring in an attempt to craft the perfect male snack.
- : Following new legislation in Magorostan, an endless multinational bureaucracy connects the Red Bloc.
- : Following new legislation in Magorostan, books are so highly regarded in Magorostan that libraries are often revered as holy shrines.
- : Following new legislation in Magorostan, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.
- : Following new legislation in Magorostan, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high.
- : Following new legislation in Magorostan, it is often said that only Premier Commissar John Cooper could bring down Dàguó.
- : Following new legislation in Magorostan, government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities.
- : Following new legislation in Magorostan, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool.
- : Magorostan endorsed The Republic of Elder Realms.
Endorsements Received: 172 » El Fiji Grande, Territorio di Nessuno, Ethnon, Corfad, United Draconia, Yaorozu, Dragonar, Siwale, Holy Oranz, Dar es Saalam, Bayern-Straubing, Notyoutopia, Shibutani, Koda-Land, Q w e r t y, Daiz, Shin-Hachioji, Shadowrik, PlanetPunk, Amauri, The United States of Romania, Malta Comino Gozo, Pasargad, Sunto, Wilkshire, Sil Dorsett, Buckerino, The Iron Lions, Sundred, THX1138, The Rhein States, Wineclaw, Ostrolia, Pleroma Sans Romans, Zeternia, Selfgradatude, The Most Freedom Ever, Kwaj, Pallaith, Racoda, Moubarakistan, Jpia, Great Bights Mum, Empy, Sanjurika, New Bremerton, Snoodum, Valhalla123, Lunallian, New Pruessen, and 122 others.New Lakemba, Arstungry, Frances Francis the First of France, Islamic Cali, Spartoptia, Newpromisedland, Universal State Formula, SORT, Former English Colony, General COE, Sinelona, Torakuen, Ostrinios, Vincone Cae, Babacar, Votak Matim, Californian Redwood, Uganda Knuckles UK, Niradans, North Bratislava, Kasazzastan, Sakaryata, Omnistria, Cloydicia, Highton Islands, Diodone, Napnomadia, Cool game nation, Sheldanada, Bearical, Ka Ching, Australiland, Unsophisticate, Hong Kong Empire, Federation Terra Australis, Black Templares, Outer Egorniand, Ninjak30, SillyString, ISOP, Dreadton, The Pantheons, Xentherida, Zumlandia, The South Falls, Yukti, The Windmilluminati, Partax, Maott, New Eleria, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Ethereal Expanse, Kulgatha, Steraz, COCONUT-CITY, Alunya, Joodey, Ainsworth, Ozstan, Hesterin, Atain, The Sinclarian Provinces, Guer Aike, Ieprus, Suicidistan, Ara Antrizuls, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Justanistan, Ofemerica, Egalico, Tappan Hills, Solmetria, Guslantis, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, VarDrade, Saturns Edge, Norostilors, Misuvelia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Orven, Peldorn, Jasminlandia, Steampunk Ariel, Meyghan, Sea Ghost, Trillius, Marijuana Haven, Plangainer, Kirostan, Haor Chall, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Unimaginable Doom, Ejhsa, National Goats, Seidr Wyrd, Liberum Mundi, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, Thiammyalllaland, 1 very fast endotarter, Aratani, Yummy Blubber, Ikea Rike, Miruma, Free Azzaca, Vikingiarchy, British Pacific Islands, Loutsland, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Castle Federation, Noahs Second Country, Test for a new hope, Conservadoria, Fayyayid, Analomink, North Altatude, The Black Cathedral, Antityranicals, and Elder Realms.