|Leader||King Alfred III|
The Kingdom of Magnum Exitium is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by King Alfred III with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, digital currency, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 1.798 billion Saxons are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Industry, and Education are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Winchester. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.6%.
The all-consuming Saxon economy, worth 221 trillion Saxon Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 123,263 Saxon Pounds, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 509,033 per year while the poor average 19,624, a ratio of 25.9 to 1.
King Alfred III will only ring up foreign leaders if they agree to reverse the charges, body doubles and armed bodyguards escort witnesses to and from courtrooms, the nation has learned that pulling out is messy, and disaster victims are viewed with disdain. Crime is moderate. Magnum Exitium's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Magnum Exitium voted for The Empire of Kuriko in the General Election.
- : Magnum Exitium lodged a message on the Democratic Republic of Southern Africa Regional Message Board.
- : Magnum Exitium published "Tier Lists - Magnum Exitium" (Meta: Reference).
- : Magnum Exitium approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Magnum Exitium approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Dabberwocky".
- : Magnum Exitium approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls".
- : Magnum Exitium approved the World Assembly proposal "Liberate The Ship God".
- : Magnum Exitium withdrew its approval for the World Assembly proposal "Liberate The Ship God".
- : Magnum Exitium voted for The Empire of Kuriko in Round 1 of the election.
- : Magnum Exitium created a new poll in Democratic Republic of Southern Africa: "Who should we support for WA SecGen?".