|Leader||President Kauvin Rio|
The United Republic of Magnecia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by President Kauvin Rio with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.868 billion Magnecians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Welfare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chester City. The average income tax rate is 17.5%.
The strong Magnecian economy, worth 101 trillion Dike Sterlings a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Retail. Average income is 54,356 Dike Sterlings, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
A National Academy regulates grammar and usage, President Kauvin Rio has just been declared ruler of Magnecia in an international press conference, new government leaflets tell coeliac children to eat more crisps, and the police insist that racism does not exist. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Magnecia's national animal is the Magnecian Leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Magnecia changed its national leader to "President Kauvin Rio".
- : Following new legislation in Magnecia, the police insist that racism does not exist.
- : Magnecia's influence in Kepler 62 BE 5 rose from "Powerbroker" to "Superpower".
- : Magnecia's influence in Kepler 62 BE 5 rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Magnecia's influence in Kepler 62 BE 5 rose from "Instigator" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Magnecia instituted Lockdown Zombie Border Control in Kepler 62 BE 5.
- : Magnecia's influence in Kepler 62 BE 5 rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Magnecia's influence in Kepler 62 BE 5 rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Magnecia's influence in Kepler 62 BE 5 rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Magnecia's influence in Kepler 62 BE 5 rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".