The Republic of Magma Flows is a huge, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning turtle population. The hard-working population of 718 million Magma Flowsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 20.4%.
The Magma Flowsian economy, worth 30.2 trillion pesos a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 42,027 pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Magma Flows's national animal is the turtle, which can occasionally be seen avoiding garbage in the nation's murky oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Magma Flows's influence in Ancap Land rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Magma Flows's influence in Ancap Land rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Magma Flows's influence in Ancap Land rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Magma Flows resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Magma Flows's influence in Ancap Land rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Magma Flows relocated from Devide by Zero to Ancap Land.
- : Magma Flows endorsed The Republic of Allegheny 25.
- : Magma Flows was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Magma Flows's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Magma Flows's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".