|Capital||Magi of Circle of Ostwic|
The Community of Mages of Tower of Ostwick is a massive, cultured nation, renowned for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.405 billion Mage of Circles enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Law & Order, with Defense, Healthcare, and Education also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Magi of Circle of Ostwic. The average income tax rate is 21.5%.
The Mage of Circle economy, worth 147 trillion Manas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 61,177 Manas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Conversion therapy coupons are a popular present for coming of age ceremonies, Super Barry Brothers is the most popular video game in the nation, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances, and weird or unusual crimes merit cruel and unusual punishments. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mages of Tower of Ostwick's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mages of Tower of Ostwick's influence in Spear Danes rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Mages of Tower of Ostwick relocated from Lerignon to Spear Danes.
- : Mages of Tower of Ostwick applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Mages of Tower of Ostwick resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Mages of Tower of Ostwick's influence in Lerignon rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Mages of Tower of Ostwick endorsed The Republic of BEFORE KNOWING WHAT WAS GOING ON VINNY.
- : Mages of Tower of Ostwick relocated from Spear Danes to Lerignon.
- : Mages of Tower of Ostwick was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Mages of Tower of Ostwick's influence in Spear Danes rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Mages of Tower of Ostwick's influence in Spear Danes rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".