|Capital||Magi of Circle of Ostwic|
The Community of Mages of Tower of Ostwick is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and frequent executions. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.829 billion Mage of Circles enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Law & Order, with Healthcare, Defense, and Education also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Magi of Circle of Ostwic. The average income tax rate is 21.5%.
The Mage of Circle economy, worth 173 trillion Manas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 61,177 Manas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Conversion therapy coupons are a popular present for coming of age ceremonies, Super Barry Brothers is the most popular video game in the nation, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances, and weird or unusual crimes merit cruel and unusual punishments. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mages of Tower of Ostwick's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mages of Tower of Ostwick's influence in Spear Danes rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Mages of Tower of Ostwick's influence in Spear Danes rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Mages of Tower of Ostwick relocated from The Golden Path to Spear Danes.
- : Mages of Tower of Ostwick updated the World Factbook entry in The Golden Path.
- : Mages of Tower of Ostwick aborted construction of embassies between The Golden Path and The Black Hawks.
- : Mages of Tower of Ostwick removed the tag "Invader" from The Golden Path.
- : Mages of Tower of Ostwick abolished the regional flag of The Golden Path.
- : Mages of Tower of Ostwick's influence in The Golden Path rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Mages of Tower of Ostwick resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Mages of Tower of Ostwick appointed Mages of Tower of Ostwick as q with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Golden Path.