|Animal||Flying Big Black Panther|
The Democratic Republic of Maestros haven is a massive, genial nation, notable for its anti-smoking policies, digital currency, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 4.942 billion Maestros havenians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sin City. The average income tax rate is 87.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Maestros havenian economy, worth 759 trillion Nairas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 153,768 Nairas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists, bars are packed at all hours, the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb, and soldiers must key in their passwords every time they want to reload their weapons. Crime is totally unknown. Maestros haven's national animal is the Flying Big Black Panther, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Maestros haven, soldiers must key in their passwords every time they want to reload their weapons.
- : Following new legislation in Maestros haven, the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb.
- : Following new legislation in Maestros haven, bars are packed at all hours.
- : Following new legislation in Maestros haven, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists.
- : Following new legislation in Maestros haven, serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk.
- : Following new legislation in Maestros haven, treason is relative.
- : Following new legislation in Maestros haven, politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls.
- : Following new legislation in Maestros haven, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping.
- : Following new legislation in Maestros haven, fake designer clothes are shredded and burnt while many in the world don't have a shirt on their back.
- : Maestros haven voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Ban on Secret Treaties"".
Endorsements Received: 183 » U S Eh, Pallaith, Alunya, Miruma, McMasterdonia, New Bremerton, The Rhein States, Yaorozu, Loutsland, Black Templares, Zyvetskistaahn, Viridiann, Parmovand, Corfad, Dreadton, Kaschovia, Idumetala, Territorio di Nessuno, Unprintable Initiator, Orado, Daiz, North Bratislava, Sundred, Eravonia, Guer Aike, Dar es Saalam, Koda-Land, Holy Oranz, Pazair, Shibutani, Interdimensional Zone, Sockmanland, Great Bights Mum, Runeda, Shadowrik, Dabarastan, Notyoutopia, Aratani, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Advancia-Sizzletown, 2 and 2 is Fish, Aezus, Afcon, Anna Airters, Brevada, Aetulia, Contani, Anungu, Cors Evia, Cape Flower, and 133 others.Castle Federation, British Pacific Islands, Amauri, Ravendi, Angwayster, 1 very fast endotarter, Clan Spaniel, Zumlandia, Azzarel, Centromuria, Banabistan, Arimbia, Landnovia, Duerrlewang, 5 kingdoms of Britannia, Antiyard, Chukstik Illahi, Breduria, Babacar, Ethnon, Anne Hathaway, Abject Ludicrosity, Baldova, Siwale, The Tampa Bay Rays, Abiswashyo-bhumi, Cloydicia, Axstahl, Brettenia, Cobrakia, Ainsworth, Glurponia, Selfgradatude, Alice Gardens, Valhalla123, Federation Terra Australis, Seenvorland, East Supple Lund, United Anglo-America, Esplandia, Fel Imass, Wineclaw, Fascist Democracy, Fendlium, Dylanana, Drutopia Insomnia, Freyford, Eywaan, Dicko, Desbrown, Empy, Kranostav, Florantia, Eteles, Hollow Temple, Grue, Fizban, BrightFutures, Free Culture, Dopeland420, Hatakulamatakatak, Godwanna, Sunto, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, David Davidson, Equestrian Commonwealth, Detrivania, Fupiju, French Bananastan, Novatros, Kappacon, Irishvan, Kolofia, Kuveria, Jovian Knights, Kubrostavsria, Jasminlandia, New Lakemba, Iron Cladia, Ihese, JJs nation, Soviet Terran, Helix Labs, Humptalumpta, Calamazo, Kanlidia, Heken, Kerri2, Ponantine, Karazan, Indiana Hoosier nation, Javrad, I Anixi, Wodan, Ikea Rike, Sil Dorsett, Kalatona, Greater Maharlikans, Landsa, Vincone Cae, Ilisseia, Tachycardia, El Fiji Grande, Kenatara, JAOECW536, Ice and Tinian, Catopia2, Religioncord, Frances Francis the First of France, Dadastan Archipelago, Palgo, Elgaland-Vargaland, Delmak, Get Away From Me, Gnomewatchers, Kulgatha, The Iron Lions, Steampunk Ariel, Aenglaland, Heminaw, Gurou, General COE, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Valentine Z, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Praeceps, Racoda, New Bismuthium, Angshire, Volstokn, Cobleck Weleis, Puppets and Strings, and Magnanimus.