|Animal||Flying Big Bad Wolf|
The Democratic Republic of Maestros haven is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its digital currency, complete lack of prisons, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 2.015 billion Maestros havenians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sin City. The average income tax rate is 77.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Maestros havenian economy, worth 264 trillion Nairas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 131,223 Nairas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist, and the government is attempting to impose a new national language on the public. Crime is totally unknown. Maestros haven's national animal is the Flying Big Bad Wolf, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Maestros haven's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Maestros haven's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Maestros haven was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate, the Top 5% for Most Efficient Economies and Most Rebellious Youth, and the Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates and Best Weather.
- : Maestros haven's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Maestros haven, the government is attempting to impose a new national language on the public.
- : Maestros haven was refounded in Balder.
- : Maestros haven ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Maestros haven was endorsed by The Stupid Libs of TerranulliuZ.
- : Maestros haven was endorsed by The Empire of Atain.
- : Maestros haven was endorsed by The Kissist Empire of Canada GR.