The Federation of Madagasco is a large, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. The hard-working, devout population of 50 million Madagascoans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Welfare, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.6%.
The very strong Madagascoan economy, worth 3.71 trillion Credits a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 74,255 Credits, with the richest citizens earning 9.4 times as much as the poorest.
Organ donation is compulsory and military spending recently hit a new high. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Madagasco's national animal is the leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Madagasco was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector and the Top 10% for Lowest Overall Tax Burden and Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Madagasco's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Madagasco lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Madagasco, military spending recently hit a new high.
- : Following new legislation in Madagasco, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Madagasco was founded in The South Pacific.