The Republic of Mackieron is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Marckier with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.557 billion Mackieronians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Peace City. The average income tax rate is 90.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mackieronian economy, worth 193 trillion Annas a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 124,342 Annas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home, convicted murderers are free to walk the streets provided they attend rehabilitation classes, the government burgles the houses of holidaying citizens, and bins outnumber trees in city parks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mackieron's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Peace.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Mackieron, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : Following new legislation in Mackieron, the government burgles the houses of holidaying citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Mackieron, convicted murderers are free to walk the streets provided they attend rehabilitation classes.
- : Following new legislation in Mackieron, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home.
- : Following new legislation in Mackieron, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes.
- : Following new legislation in Mackieron, residents of houses built on a foundation of wishful thinking are prone to an odd sinking feeling.
- : Mackieron was endorsed by The PɐɹƃuᴉuǝpɐɹɐɥɐW of Nagaraningrad.
- : Mackieron was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Mackieron, senior citizens are often found slaving away in factories.
- : Following new legislation in Mackieron, being wrong on the internet has been classified as digital terrorism.
Endorsements Received: 112 » Dilber, Fujai, Kisovec, Mediobogdum, Leukogeras, Constantinopolisia, Rowdy, Pandaland II, Champaign, Desmosthenes and Burke, Marina Nova, Hamburg Neo, Wyndward, Mirchusko, The Technocratic Ideas, Oronia, Sindria, Isle Royale, Ingentis Novus, Kittenlicious, Fumafuma, Crazy Waters, Nevafornia, Atheist States of Philippines, Dreamers for Hope, DiscGolfLand, Westwind, Glorious Existence, Zuriath, Orson Welles, Common Good, The Rega, Moriari, Antahbrantahstan, Arvladma, Greg Tucker, Matism, New Belia, Holmani, Bhang Bhang Duc, Mathematania, Svanland, Recuecn, Thyrall, Shaktirajya, The divisive isolationists, Escapitania, Fuentana, Greynne, Valocke, and 62 others.Bodusse, Grand Republic of the Sun, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Giovanniland, Professor thomas, San Mazer, Comia Noracon, The United Republic of Westend, Fallgriffin, Archonina, The United Tribes of Bantai, Q The Almighty, Arnic, Gryphonian Alliance, Wickedly evil people, Plarland Amex, Twisted Duality, Recenesia, New Caterse, Rondria, Aldesport, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Nusmia, Formenor, Nedtherland, Athrid HullHund, El Facil, Lynier, Archipool, Inner Paniumati, Psikuta, The Undivided, East Swedesia, Wellington Bingbong, Ellcrys, Robbinston, Orcatortugs, Bucals Kagotoaion, Wild lands of Tribe, Eastern Bahia, Lodiberdade, Weratt, Liberillia, Sensorland, Podium, The Anti-Social Socialists, Tropical Isles, Av Libertas Vindex, The North American Assembly, Santos-Dominius, Terra Socialiste, Vlobbania, Willow Gate, Sirulinuck, Great Vardos, Zoran, Mikano, Papercuts and Skittles, Tithio, Acerola Orion, Overthinkers, and Nagaraningrad.