|Leader||Premier Consul Léo Duchamps|
|Animal||Fou de Bassan|
The United Maritime Republics of Maanenland is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Premier Consul Léo Duchamps with a fair hand, and renowned for its otherworldly petting zoo, free-roaming dinosaurs, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 21.645 billion Maanlanders hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Port Franc. The average income tax rate is 13.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Maanenic economy, worth a remarkable 5,950 trillion Jetons a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 274,893 Jetons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Builders across Maanenland are blocked up with orders for new public loos, daisy chain gangs plant flowers and pick up litter, the volume of paperwork used to complete a single environmental assessment defeats the purpose, and abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals. Crime is totally unknown. Maanenland's national animal is the Fou de Bassan, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Maanenland, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Maanenland, the volume of paperwork used to complete a single environmental assessment defeats the purpose.
- : Following new legislation in Maanenland, daisy chain gangs plant flowers and pick up litter.
- : Following new legislation in Maanenland, builders across Maanenland are blocked up with orders for new public loos.
- : Maanenland was endorsed by The People's Kingdom of Corsoaua.
- : Following new legislation in Maanenland, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list.
- : Following new legislation in Maanenland, snitches get riches.
- : Following new legislation in Maanenland, sex changes are routinely performed at Maanenland's hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Maanenland, solid-gold toilets are Maanenic prisons' least expensive furnishings.
- : Following new legislation in Maanenland, when you fly on Air Maanenland you win a seat or you die.
Endorsements Received: 110 » Saint Domingo, Republic of Satherland, Yahlia, Irminsulia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Thracia Republic, The New Nordic Union, Northern German Federation, Outer Sparta, St Scarlett, Nuweland, Brakanistan, Thracia and Crimea, Imperium Anglorum, Dark Matter, Supcotia, South St Maarten, An Clar, Nardin, Leranditale, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, GanymedEuropa, Feria-Alkaline, Elisabethshagen, Alsted, Wombelland, Lovisa, Walfo, Regnum Italiae, Lord Sapre, Jim the Baptist, Wiener-Neustadt, The Champions League, Invernessia, Someseni, Pilipinas and Malaya, Sloburg, North of Americas, Chronus, Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Jahass, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Boldia, Meropis, Apabeossie, Greater Icelandia, Trixeland, Kanokla, and 60 others.Christian Terra, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Northwest Isles, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Canovium, Othenhiem, Chioganah, Estellan, Bareu, Zulrich, Titoist Yugoslavia, Gliesetonia, Elania Kingdom, Koenskyte, Khuravia, New Eestiball, Robbonia, Parliamentary Laramidia, Estonesia, Trisikistan, East Kirea, The Scandinavian Realm, Eppur, Theat ble Asialica, NorthPortugal, Europe a Nation, Ombran, Warzakie, Aura Banitia, Fanadia, Noristoniaka, The Federal States of Ezasao, Nomaida, Aroale, Scytharum, Schiltia, Contristabia, Sicheslav, Leukante, Janart, Why are we hear, Weltbeherrschung, Dauershire, Falvaard, Agausia, Super Happy Land, Belvanski, Acaduil, Berlin and Hanover, Grabon, Rary, Dervenland, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, Mojuatafurertopeopir, and Corsoaua.