|Leader||Premier Consul Léo Duchamps|
|Animal||Fou de Bassan|
The United Maritime Republics of Maanenland is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Premier Consul Léo Duchamps with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 20.239 billion Maanlanders live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Healthcare, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Port Franc. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 36.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Maanenic economy, worth a remarkable 5,334 trillion Jetons a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 263,558 Jetons, with the richest citizens earning 7.9 times as much as the poorest.
Graffiti graces every city's streets, Port Franc has become the number one destination for urban exploration in Europe, toast never burns but always has a weird chemical taste, and 9 out of 10 consumers think that vitamins can cure cancer. Crime is totally unknown. Maanenland's national animal is the Fou de Bassan, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Maanenland, 9 out of 10 consumers think that vitamins can cure cancer.
- : Following new legislation in Maanenland, toast never burns but always has a weird chemical taste.
- : Following new legislation in Maanenland, Port Franc has become the number one destination for urban exploration in Europe.
- : Following new legislation in Maanenland, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Following new legislation in Maanenland, nuclear physics is the most popular course at university.
- : Following new legislation in Maanenland, there are fifty shades of yellow in outdoor swimming pools.
- : Following new legislation in Maanenland, it's always rabbit season.
- : Maanenland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Recreational Drugs Compact".
- : Maanenland was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate and the Top 10% for Nicest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Maanenland, Premier Consul Léo Duchamps's new door-knocking campaign has the sweet taste of success.
Endorsements Received: 107 » Saint Domingo, Republic of Satherland, Yahlia, Irminsulia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Thracia Republic, The New Nordic Union, Northern German Federation, Ahma, Outer Sparta, St Scarlett, Nuweland, Brakanistan, Thracia and Crimea, Imperium Anglorum, Dark Matter, Supcotia, South St Maarten, An Clar, Nardin, Leranditale, Soviet Taoistan, Wessex and Cornwall, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Bohomo, GanymedEuropa, Feria-Alkaline, Elisabethshagen, Alsted, Wombelland, Lovisa, Walfo, Regnum Italiae, The Wretched of this Earth, Lord Sapre, Jim the Baptist, Wiener-Neustadt, The Champions League, Invernessia, Destyntine, Someseni, Pilipinas and Malaya, Sloburg, North of Americas, Chronus, Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, and 57 others.Jahass, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Boldia, Meropis, Rivierenland, Apabeossie, Enway, Greater Icelandia, Trixeland, Kanokla, Kyrica, Christian Terra, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Northwest Isles, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Canovium, Othenhiem, Chioganah, Estellan, Bareu, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Titoist Yugoslavia, Gliesetonia, Rary, Elania Kingdom, Koenskyte, Khuravia, New Eestiball, Robbonia, Parliamentary Laramidia, Estonesia, Trisikistan, A3161, East Kirea, Neue Prussian Republic, The Scandinavian Realm, Virmena, Daulle, Mimeer, Eppur, Hulldom, Theat ble Asialica, NorthPortugal, Freyana, Europe a Nation, Ombran, The Pagan Moon, Deftern, Walsh and Taika Islands, ALSUDAN, Warzakie, Usengecler, Slavorussia, and Aura Banitia.