|Leader||Prince Ray I|
The Islamic Kingdom of Maalemzya is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prince Ray I with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 8.587 billion Maalemzyans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ranakary. The average income tax rate is 35.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Maalemzyan economy, worth a remarkable 2,159 trillion Rayurs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 251,516 Rayurs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Trespassers entering Prince Ray I's office are immediately vaporized, pictures of government employees with expensive Pearbooks 'working' on exotic beaches dominate local tabloids, citizens are regularly found digging for treasure in their gardens, and Jennifer Government is a bestseller. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Maalemzya's national animal is the White Tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, citizens are regularly found digging for treasure in their gardens.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, pictures of government employees with expensive Pearbooks 'working' on exotic beaches dominate local tabloids.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, trespassers entering Prince Ray I's office are immediately vaporized.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, to 'cut off family ties' is no longer just a phrase.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, the lasting legacy of the current generation is a million years of buried radioactivity.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, a firework a day does not in fact keep the doctor away.
- : Maalemzya voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
Endorsements Received: 100 » The Soylent Green Party, Blogotopia, Zeganas, Dustwind, Tzo, Coreras, Anollasia, Seantonia, Stroulia, Creeptopia, Old Atlantica, Better Indonesia, Kyrizstanislav, Karlando, Chip Skylark, Future of Mankind, Colonel Terrosit, The Snake Brotherhood, Isentran, Grungerock, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Palman, Zulcanmaral, Leirkra, Wysrod, New Dracora, Ignis Cinere, Free Land of Rebellium, Marroc, Ferte, Northern Nivaria, Spncrgmn, Ghiamonga, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Piscina, Evertopia, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, The Republic of Osea, Ytvigshill, Medetas, Vivolkha, Pardul, Great Ranges, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Bradmarkers, Liberdon, Islands of Czechia, and 50 others.Drewish, Manurajya, Marxist Germany, Point Comfort Colony, Republic of Libriano, Eppur, Makykay, Zeklandia, Namakan, Calrad, Pianaville, United States of Island land, Clialaad, Seranis, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Slaughter Machine, Pallas Athenaie, Holma, Katitania, Onfande, Violent Trees, Conservative Republic Of Huang, S Mova Derat, The Galactic American Imperium, Ner Epiand, Megistos, Greater Puptioneberadon, Krystalveil, Lisokyo, Oppressthemville, Ilfarasia, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Tierra de Platanos, Killettland, Samonaemia, Testa, The Indian Royalty, Silvedania, Alemputo, Dorab, Grimmywelsh, Venmere, Mendit Key, The Wires Empire, Son Weslana, Yellowjacket, Faradova, and New England Two.