|Leader||Prince Ray I|
The Islamic Kingdom of Maalemzya is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prince Ray I with an even hand, and notable for its digital currency, anti-smoking policies, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 10.615 billion Maalemzyans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ranakary. The average income tax rate is 49.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Maalemzyan economy, worth a remarkable 2,682 trillion Rayurs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 252,684 Rayurs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
National park visitors are reporting a rash of poison ivy sightings, those who cut young children are told to cut it out, the people's love for Prince Ray I is little more than self-preservation, and the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Maalemzya's national animal is the White Tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Maalemzya was endorsed by The Queendom of Dolorado.
- : Maalemzya was endorsed by The Republic of United Kolane.
- : Maalemzya was endorsed by The United States of Strigberg.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, the people's love for Prince Ray I is little more than self-preservation.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, those who cut young children are told to cut it out.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, national park visitors are reporting a rash of poison ivy sightings.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- : Maalemzya endorsed The Federation of Haxtonovich.
- : Maalemzya endorsed The Republic of SCAPT.
Endorsements Received: 90 » The Soylent Green Party, Blogotopia, Zeganas, Dustwind, Tzo, Coreras, Anollasia, Seantonia, Stroulia, Creeptopia, Old Atlantica, Better Indonesia, Kyrizstanislav, Karlando, Chip Skylark, Colonel Terrosit, The Snake Brotherhood, Grungerock, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Palman, Zulcanmaral, Leirkra, Wysrod, New Dracora, Free Land of Rebellium, Ferte, Ghiamonga, Piscina, Evertopia, The Republic of Osea, Medetas, Vivolkha, Kachikawawa, Liberdon, Republic of Libriano, Zeklandia, Namakan, Calrad, Seranis, Maconshinbernititte, Holma, Katitania, Violent Trees, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Krystalveil, Ilfarasia, Tausend Seen, Killettland, Samonaemia, Testa, and 40 others.Grimmywelsh, Venmere, The Wires Empire, Faradova, Cathamye, Xanthorrhoea, Selu-Ahare, Herfenzir, Macrasetia, Coldian, New Aierlund, Frothensia, The Galactic American Imperium, Hashari Darussalam, Empire Of Shield, Nagansk, The Democratic State Of Josora, Savveria, The African Egyptian Nile, United States of Island land, Kaprein, Solsevara, Bondgalm, Federal republic of wakanda, Greater Theowherveld, Havesia, Luzfria, Second Peenadian, Markanite, Rog Mily, New Gothonia, Caribbia, Jaegerpondonia, United Wese Godallistedern, The Unidet Of Life, SCAPT, Haxtonovich, Strigberg, United Kolane, and Dolorado.