|Leader||Prince Ray I|
The Islamic Kingdom of Maalemzya is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Prince Ray I with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, daily referendums, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 4.764 billion Maalemzyans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ranakary. The average income tax rate is 13.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Maalemzyan economy, worth a remarkable 1,154 trillion Rayurs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Trout Farming. Average income is an amazing 242,300 Rayurs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Photographs that show ladies' ankles are considered risqué, the moon's craters are more numerous every day, monocled merchants with funny accents are applying for Maalemzyan citizenship in droves, and lobbyists are trying to convince government to recategorize most natural disasters as "non-critical naturogenic inconveniences". Crime is totally unknown. Maalemzya's national animal is the White Tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Maalemzya was endorsed by The Democratic States of DVVK.
- : Maalemzya was endorsed by The Federation of The Valencian Federation.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, lobbyists are trying to convince government to recategorize most natural disasters as "non-critical naturogenic inconveniences".
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, monocled merchants with funny accents are applying for Maalemzyan citizenship in droves.
- : Maalemzya voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Sterilisation".
- : Maalemzya was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, the moon's craters are more numerous every day.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, photographs that show ladies' ankles are considered risqué.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow.
- : Maalemzya was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and the Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
Endorsements Received: 65 » The Soylent Green Party, Earth Federation, Blogotopia, Zeganas, Sygnafylki, Dustwind, Oom, Samonaemia, The Tasmanian Islands, Tzo, DunNaGall, Coreras, Anollasia, Lamborghini Murcielago, Seranis, Achiotopia, Zyrcrestia, Seantonia, Stroulia, Creeptopia, Old Atlantica, Better Indonesia, Berzerkastan, Testa, Kilenel, Kyrizstanislav, Karlando, Zeklandia, Chip Skylark, HN67, Kebecois, Future of Mankind, Colonel Terrosit, The Snake Brotherhood, Edorask, Isentran, Hawalius, Tijdtevelia, The Marcolinan Islands, Aspistania, The Biggles Syndicate, Grungerock, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Stalorpreadum, Parpaza, Palman, Zulcanmaral, Serlone, Leirkra, Rex Republic, and 15 others.Wysrod, Cape Vessey, New Fania, Nooooooooooooooo, New Dracora, The City States Of Las Vegas, Sorya, Cyber Revolution, Kuriko, Vedrea, Datland, Alterrum, Ignis Cinere, The Valencian Federation, and DVVK.