The Kingdom of M Noor is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its pith helmet sales, state-planned economy, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 495 million Noorians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 33.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse M Noorian economy, worth 33.9 trillion Noor Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. Average income is 68,411 Noor Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, it is a common belief that a sport isn't sport if there are no decapitations, government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read, and strict term limits have been applied to all elected offices. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. M Noor's national animal is the Humming Bird, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : M Noor was endorsed by The Republic of Zedeya.
- : M Noor was endorsed by The Empire of Fabianbourg.
- : M Noor was endorsed by The Empire of Altmoras Prime.
- : M Noor was endorsed by The Republic of Forunte.
- : M Noor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Following new legislation in M Noor, strict term limits have been applied to all elected offices.
- : Following new legislation in M Noor, government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read.
- : Following new legislation in M Noor, it is a common belief that a sport isn't sport if there are no decapitations.
- : M Noor was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in M Noor, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Valdr, Pallaith, New Rivia, Great Bights Mum, Enosville, Shadowrik, Solestia, Vegetarian States, Yaorozu, Panama Coalition, Kwaj, Upper Portlandia, Notyoutopia, Sunto, Pleroma Sans Romans, Ostrinios, Omicron Persei V111, Puczovska, Alice Gardens, Korsbar, Kaschovia, Holy Oranz, Sankami, Reannia, Sil Dorsett, Ovsterland, General COE, Bharathvarsh, HMS Unicorn, Notty Swaras, Imperial Pene Rounitrang, Friently, Kubrostavsria, Lupus Imperium, Dutchyland, Bayern-Straubing, SORT, The Rossinite Empire, Chukstik Illahi, Republic of Destiny, New Sekai, Kingdom of Space, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Wooleystan, Calamazo, Chinstralia, Hong Kong Empire, Moristia, The Lunar Brotherhood Knights, Morrn, and 37 others.American MapleStory, Revolutionary Sealand, Zeroxis, Jenner-Kardash, Arcadia of Kasterborous, South Grand Mountain, Lagondia, Eglise Sainte Eve, Felpolandia, Jefffliu, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Faxfleet, Renetopia, Siwale, Wisconsota, Cleoskye, Q w e r t y, Wineclaw, Celreostia, Selfgradatude, Victoriaans Nederlands, Diodone, Techislovakia, Coemgen, Anima Proxa, Kizja, Religioncord, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Marsh Castle, Plembobria, Sheppey, Zemnaya Svoboda, Forunte, Fabianbourg, and Zedeya.