The Kingdom of Lyonheimer is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its ritual sacrifices, keen interest in outer space, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, democratic population of 307 million Lyonheimermens have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Judapest. The average income tax rate is 67.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Lyonheimerian economy, worth 9.12 trillion Lyonheimerish Fornits a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with significant contributions from Gambling and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 29,693 Lyonheimerish Fornits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government raises tariffs on a weekly basis, the only thing slower than the economy is the exchange where it's managed, a stocking with a crooked seam or a tie without a full Windsor knot are grounds for instant dismissal, and the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lyonheimer's national animal is the Turul, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lyonheimer was endorsed by The Eternal Forthright Republic of The Trilla Gang Mafia.
- : Following new legislation in Lyonheimer, the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare.
- : Following new legislation in Lyonheimer, a stocking with a crooked seam or a tie without a full Windsor knot are grounds for instant dismissal.
- : Lyonheimer lodged a message on the Anteria Regional Message Board.
- : Lyonheimer was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Torvon.
- : Following new legislation in Lyonheimer, the only thing slower than the economy is the exchange where it's managed.
- : Lyonheimer endorsed The Holy Empire of J a d e.
- : Following new legislation in Lyonheimer, the government raises tariffs on a weekly basis.
- : Following new legislation in Lyonheimer, every spring railroad foundations erode to reveal human remains.
- : Lyonheimer was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Kentalis, Fallooplesburg, Hatstheput, Halsuntria, Whitmarche, Abjekistan, Amrelia, Wellsenfaile, Lesser Velutaria, New Sebronia, The New Bulgarian Order, Southern Velutaria, Regauria, Foxomexra, Nerany, Prybourne, Gadorien, Montecaro, Valcouria, Kistolia, Horizen Islands, Gran Rugido, Greater Efrafa, Senshen, Plattinum, Iwonia, Gavrilia, Junterland, Blechingia, Encessia, Kinoko, Torvon, and The Trilla Gang Mafia.