The Kingdom of Lyonheimer is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Izsak Rįkosi with an even hand, and notable for its ritual sacrifices, suspicion of poets, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 2.936 billion Lyonheimermens are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — prioritizes Healthcare, with Administration, Education, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Judapest. The average income tax rate is 71.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Lyonheimerian economy, worth 93.2 trillion Lyonheimerish Fornits a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 31,736 Lyonheimerish Fornits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, women who can do math in their head are burned for witchcraft, teachers are dying as they attempt to read 500 word essays without pausing for breath, and the new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lyonheimer's national animal is the Turul, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lyonheimer was endorsed by The United Demorcatic Federation of Arenvenskzy.
- : Lyonheimer was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Kakland.
- : Lyonheimer was endorsed by The Republic of Speke.
- : Lyonheimer was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Charge Island.
- : Lyonheimer was endorsed by The Sebbensteb's Sebdom of New Sebronia.
- : Lyonheimer was endorsed by The Hai Ožeriorldom of Plattinum.
- : Following new legislation in Lyonheimer, the new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies.
- : Lyonheimer was endorsed by The Tribal Confederation of Bro Wyned.
- : Lyonheimer was endorsed by The Mother Anarchy of Aramos.
- : Lyonheimer was endorsed by The Republic of Hondonia.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Gavrilia, Gran Rugido, Lesser Velutaria, Kentalis, Wellsenfaile, The Trilla Gang Mafia, Morrawia, Flatstone, Xzavaria, Shi-Yue, True Spain, The Modern New Spanish Empire, Ariree, San Calia, Greater Efrafa, Halsuntria, Whitmarche, Fallooplesburg, Swinas, Sab Demenr, Betmet, Hondonia, Bro Wyned, Plattinum, New Sebronia, Charge Island, Speke, Kakland, and Arenvenskzy.