The Intergalactic Empire of Lyncis is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Gneaus with an even hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, keen interest in outer space, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 6.457 billion Lyncisians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Prefactlas. The average income tax rate is 63.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Lyncisian economy, worth 701 trillion BCS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 108,706 BCS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Emperor Gneaus's Twitcher account is typically used to share Dragon memes rather than government policy, the voyages of obsolete star-trekking satellites on deliberate escape orbits are only just beginning, Emperor Gneaus's Twitcher account is once again only used for bragging about the government's accomplishments, and government critics have noticed a lot of new neighbors with expensive surveillance equipment in their garages. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lyncis's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lyncis's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Lyncis applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Lyncis relocated from Osiris to The North Pacific.
- : Lyncis altered its national flag.
- : Lyncis's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Lyncis's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Lyncis's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Lyncis was refounded in Osiris.
- : Lyncis ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Lyncis was endorsed by The Free State of Kylesburgh.