The Democratic Republic of Luzonesia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its public floggings, complete lack of prisons, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 345 million Luzonesians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Maynila. The average income tax rate is 80.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Luzonesian economy, worth 15.6 trillion pesos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology. Average income is 45,097 pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All work and no play has rendered the nation's children somewhat intelligent but also remarkably dull, in court almost every witness is a hostile witness, sniffer dogs are trained to follow clouds of fruity-smelling vapor, and troop transports blacken the sky as the military commences Operation Desert Ocean. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Luzonesia's national animal is the carabao, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Luzonesia was endorsed by The Big Swan of United States of Vietnam.
- : Luzonesia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Luzonesia, troop transports blacken the sky as the military commences Operation Desert Ocean.
- : Following new legislation in Luzonesia, sniffer dogs are trained to follow clouds of fruity-smelling vapor.
- : Following new legislation in Luzonesia, in court almost every witness is a hostile witness.
- : Following new legislation in Luzonesia, all work and no play has rendered the nation's children somewhat intelligent but also remarkably dull.
- : Following new legislation in Luzonesia, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves.
- : Following new legislation in Luzonesia, commuters are denied boarding for attempting to bring packed lunches onto trains.
- : Following new legislation in Luzonesia, the government tries not to listen to the people unless it absolutely has to.
- : Following new legislation in Luzonesia, schoolchildren must pass a six-month Ethics and Safety Committee Assessment before they are allowed to mix baking soda and vinegar.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Amerion, The Filippinas, Anserisa, Aumeltopia, Erinor, Madreia, The Solar System Scope, Elizemanon, Hutington, Land Without Shrimp, Roterdamia, Bleakfoot, Rabbitz, Crystal Creation, Qawe, Isles of Creckero, Bawkie, Tadreodal, West Pastafaria, Tsunamy, Barabarom, Tepertopia, Aidenfieeld, Agalaesia, Rebel-topia, Palamien, Ralphburg, Wehraboos, Qvait, Farengeto, The South Channel Islands, Hanguk-Nippon, PenguinPies, Tsvetania, Volaworand, Eskvenn, Concrete Slab, The Worst army of, Sharnath, Kringalia, Bhanak, Beepee, Ebonhand, Jehenna, Holy Free, Japanese Federal Republic, Mapico, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Eggraria, and 36 others.Merevane, Yeldarbsland, Warotecia, Marinho Islands, Ostko, Sthalrim, Fardistan, Foxtan, Pres Lenes, Starsight, Baltenlands, Terran Draconia, Shefino, ChickenDome, Compli, Whole India, Auphelia, Melicorium, Kandorith, NganXuan, Oncarra, Aguatania, Free United Republic, Touredmont, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Corgitopiaa, Techganet, Escanval, Weburya, Well F, Alaninia, The Two Jerseys, Rhetiaa, and United States of Vietnam.