|Leader||Chancellor Josef Richter|
The Federal Republic of Luxembourg-Bavaria is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Chancellor Josef Richter with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, ritual sacrifices, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5.936 billion Bavarians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Munich. The average income tax rate is 9.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Bavarian economy, worth 600 trillion federal marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 101,136 federal marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Major archaeological findings are frequently bulldozed to make way for new buildings, many whiskies taste suspiciously like automobile radiators, hit TV show 'The eXecution Factor' is a critical success, and young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Luxembourg-Bavaria's national animal is the boar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Luxembourg-Bavaria's influence in Lardyland rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Luxembourg-Bavaria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Luxembourg-Bavaria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Luxembourg-Bavaria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector and the Top 10% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Luxembourg-Bavaria's influence in Lardyland rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Luxembourg-Bavaria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Luxembourg-Bavaria's influence in Lardyland rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Luxembourg-Bavaria's influence in Lardyland rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Luxembourg-Bavaria changed its national nation type to "Federal Republic".
- : Luxembourg-Bavaria's influence in Lardyland rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
Endorsements Received: None.