The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Grand Duke Henri with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working population of 10.007 billion Luxembourgers have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Luxembourg. The average income tax rate is 78.0%.
The powerhouse Luxembourgian economy, worth 981 trillion Euros a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 98,058 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.6 times as much as the poorest.
Concussed Lionball players cannot remember their lineup position, the police double as repo men, the government is flooded with compensation requests, and fruit pickers with degrees in Lion psychology are a common sight. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Luxembourg's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicsm.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Luxembourg banned The Republic of Testing nation 22 from Schleift Bjorn.
- : Luxembourg banned The Empire of Bridget from Schleift Bjorn.
- : Luxembourg banned The Jingoistic States of Sqweeky clean teabagging machine from Schleift Bjorn.
- : Luxembourg banned The ʂɔɯɣɾɪɔɳ ʈɧɛ ʂəɕɔɴɗ of Somy from Schleift Bjorn.
- : Luxembourg banned The Constitutional Monarchy of Otkuagarh from Schleift Bjorn.
- : Luxembourg banned Strat47 from Schleift Bjorn.
- : Luxembourg proposed constructing embassies between Schleift Bjorn and Audacity.
- : Luxembourg banned Loaf puppet 7 from Schleift Bjorn.
- : Luxembourg rejected a request from Regionless for an embassy with Schleift Bjorn.
- : Luxembourg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.