The Queen's State of Lunatic Express is a gargantuan, efficient nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, restrictive gun laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-working, cynical population of 14.382 billion Lunatic Expressians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Law & Order, although Defense and Industry are also considered important, while Welfare and Spirituality aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 31.6%.
The very strong Lunatic Expressian economy, worth 419 trillion betales a year, is highly specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 29,172 betales, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is voluntary, political activists are routinely executed, and deers are considered a delicacy. Crime is moderate, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. Lunatic Express's national animal is the deer, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lunatic Express proposed constructing embassies between The Land of Blood and Steel and Jackbobopia.
- : Lunatic Express relocated from The Imperial British Empire to The Land of Blood and Steel.
- : Lunatic Express relocated from Vallan to The Imperial British Empire.
- : Lunatic Express relocated from Pretoneld to Vallan.
- : Lunatic Express relocated from RDG England to Pretoneld.
- : Lunatic Express relocated from Jackbobopia to RDG England.
- : Lunatic Express relocated from The Land of Blood and Steel to Jackbobopia.
- : Lunatic Express agreed to construct embassies between The Land of Blood and Steel and The Imperial British Empire.
- : Lunatic Express's influence in The Land of Blood and Steel rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Lunatic Express lodged a message on the The Land of Blood and Steel Regional Message Board.