The Queen's State of Lunatic Express is a gargantuan, orderly nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, restrictive gun laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-working, cynical population of 13.248 billion Lunatic Expressians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Law & Order, with Defense and Industry also on the agenda, while Welfare and Spirituality aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 31.6%.
The very strong Lunatic Expressian economy, worth 386 trillion betales a year, is highly specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 29,172 betales, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is voluntary, political activists are routinely executed, and deers are considered a delicacy. Crime is moderate, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. Lunatic Express's national animal is the deer, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lunatic Express was struck by a Mk V (Cauterizer) Cure Missile from The Queen's State of Royal House of Windsor, curing 1 million infected.
- : Lunatic Express was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Lunatic Express altered its national flag.
- : Lunatic Express's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Lunatic Express's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Lunatic Express's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Lunatic Express's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Lunatic Express's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Lunatic Express relocated from Brazzaville to Ancient Lands.
- : Lunatic Express's influence in Brazzaville rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".