|Leader||HRM Queen Aquaria XXVII|
|Faith||the Church of Apris|
The Sacred Kingdom of Lumir is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by HRM Queen Aquaria XXVII with an iron fist, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, ubiquitous missile silos, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 16.443 billion Lumirians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aquios. The average income tax rate is 94.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Lumirian economy, worth a remarkable 2,905 trillion fols a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 176,716 fols, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Environmental legislation occurs cyclically, janitors and factory workers are often better educated than the bosses they work for, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction, and the government makes bereaved siblings into bereaved orphans. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lumir's national animal is the nu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the Church of Apris.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lumir, the government makes bereaved siblings into bereaved orphans.
- : Following new legislation in Lumir, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction.
- : Lumir was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Corrupt Dictatorship".
- : Following new legislation in Lumir, janitors and factory workers are often better educated than the bosses they work for.
- : Lumir was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Lumir was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Lumir was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Lumir was endorsed by The Grand Imperium of Albert the Fourth.
- : Following new legislation in Lumir, environmental legislation occurs cyclically.
- : Following new legislation in Lumir, there is an abondance of ackawi and zartschmelzend in every Lumirian grocery store.