|Leader||HRM Queen Aquaria XXVII|
|Faith||the Church of Apris|
The Sacred Kingdom of Lumir is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by HRM Queen Aquaria XXVII with an iron fist, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, unlimited-speed roads, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 14.395 billion Lumirians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aquios. The average income tax rate is 92.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Lumirian economy, worth a remarkable 2,355 trillion fols a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 163,656 fols, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Being dead no longer has any benefits, colonial citizens are forced to sing the praise of the "Great Lumirian Liberator", sleeping on the job is recommended, and opening a bad email attachment can be a major felony. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lumir's national animal is the nu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the Church of Apris.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lumir, opening a bad email attachment can be a major felony.
- : Following new legislation in Lumir, sleeping on the job is recommended.
- : Following new legislation in Lumir, colonial citizens are forced to sing the praise of the "Great Lumirian Liberator".
- : Lumir was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Corrupt Dictatorship".
- : Lumir was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Lumir was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in Lumir, being dead no longer has any benefits.
- : Following new legislation in Lumir, the military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles'.
- : Following new legislation in Lumir, politicians sweat as journalists scour internet archives for any mention of them.
- : Lumir was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.