The Democratic Republic of Lulliland is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The quiet, industrious population of 867 million Lullilandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lanycsok. The average income tax rate is 71.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lullilandian economy, worth 90.4 trillion Lulus a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 104,317 Lulus, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
It takes months to get the proper permits for a child's first tricycle, politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly, and the airship business has been driven out of the country by strict regulations and high fines. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lulliland's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lulliland was endorsed by The Republic of Slenrotros.
- : Lulliland was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Federated Kingdoms of Brittania.
- : Lulliland was endorsed by The Republic of Spearos.
- : Lulliland was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Lulliland was endorsed by The Kingdom of Churumduul.
- : Lulliland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Lulliland, the airship business has been driven out of the country by strict regulations and high fines.
- : Following new legislation in Lulliland, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly.
- : Following new legislation in Lulliland, politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional.
- : Following new legislation in Lulliland, it takes months to get the proper permits for a child's first tricycle.
Endorsements Received: 79 » The National Corporation, Aywhyou, Erinor, Beepee, Macrothea, United States of Vietnam, Quiescent, Tsunamy, Volaworand, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Hanguk-Nippon, Luddinlande, Tsvetania, Anachronolandia, Thuringia Reich, Techganet, Isokenzar, Farengeto, Madhonia, Barabarom, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Rebel-topia, Janapuri, Jehenna, Kerlodia, Mythcrest, Transcostria, Rosamie, Lambdaland, Pamela And Hepatitis, Atomic Garden, Aumeltopia, Staubsaugen, Linguiniland, Saciu, Lorora3, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Kandorith, Grouu, Jaxon, USNE2018, Sedunn, Kroumos, Whimichy, Midand, Calistan, Free Republic of Sonora, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Uncomfortable nooks and crannies, and 29 others.Shema Mitzvah, Qilai, Xandev, Japanese Federal Republic, Bluee Land, North Kanuckistan, Birdkeeper, Choodox, The Canadian Republic Colonies, Maletora, Akindom, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Jahass, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, Republic Clovakh, The Dragon Enclave, Darakin, Wyatonians, The Filippinas, Ostanasia, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, Pays de Loire, Churumduul, Agalaesia, Spearos, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, and Slenrotros.