The Dictatorship of Lullerania is a huge, orderly nation, renowned for its triple-decker prams, enslaved workforce, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 234 million Lulleranians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Administration. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 22.5%.
The very strong Lulleranian economy, worth 18.0 trillion Lulls a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 76,774 Lulls, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 251,776 per year while the poor average 17,570, a ratio of 14.3 to 1.
Anything is permissible when wearing latex gloves, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training, overhead luggage compartments on planes sometimes conceal dimunitive intelligence officers, and only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lullerania's national animal is the Caracal, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lullerania's influence in Japan rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Following new legislation in Lullerania, only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens.
- : Lullerania altered its national flag.
- : Lullerania changed its national motto to "National Motto...".
- : Following new legislation in Lullerania, overhead luggage compartments on planes sometimes conceal dimunitive intelligence officers.
- : Following new legislation in Lullerania, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training.
- : Lullerania endorsed The Undead Vampire Army of NaganoLegend.
- : Lullerania endorsed The Rogue Nation of Myuri.
- : Lullerania relocated from The Invaders to Japan.
- : Lullerania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
Endorsements Received: None.