The Most Serene Republic of Lugentzdort is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 713 million Lugentzdortians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Utopia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 40.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Lugentzdortian economy, worth 83.5 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 117,152 Credits, with the richest citizens earning 6.0 times as much as the poorest.
Pizzerias must now display shrines to the Pizza God, the nation sends criminals home to think about what they did, East Lebatuck tests its moon rovers in the barren wasteland of rural Lugentzdort, and soldiers find that home gadgets and power tools are more effective as improvised weapons than the guns they've been issued. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Lugentzdort's national animal is the Wild Boar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lugentzdort's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Lugentzdort was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist and Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Lugentzdort, soldiers find that home gadgets and power tools are more effective as improvised weapons than the guns they've been issued.
- : Following new legislation in Lugentzdort, East Lebatuck tests its moon rovers in the barren wasteland of rural Lugentzdort.
- : Following new legislation in Lugentzdort, the nation sends criminals home to think about what they did.
- : Following new legislation in Lugentzdort, pizzerias must now display shrines to the Pizza God.
- : Following new legislation in Lugentzdort, Lugentzdort recently hosted the least successful trade negotiations since The Phantom Menace.
- : Following new legislation in Lugentzdort, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls.
- : Lugentzdort was endorsed by The Confederated Districts of Treir.
- : Lugentzdort was endorsed by The Principality of Alambar.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Marinho Islands, Tsunamy, Qvait, Amerion, Canmore, Aidenfieeld, Tepertopia, Corgitopiaa, Phanama, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Nowa Europa, New Briantown, Ebonhand, Aumeltopia, Kandorith, PenguinPies, Erinor, Wehraboos, Volaworand, Synarion, Jiam, Belschaft, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Purple Hyacinth, Rebel-topia, Scu Greinne, Auphelia, Truskawkoland, Farengeto, Zataras, Holota, Qawe, Ceutalia, WI SD EA D, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Beepee, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Yeses, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Jehenna, Eskvenn, Doge Land, and 19 others.LadyRebels, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Ipugao, Sedunn, Enplatia, Tughampton, Ralphburg, Gonrati, Noimosini, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, The United Australian States, Populaa, Freedoom, New Goldman, Breizlovakia, Alambar, and Treir.