The Emirate of Luci is a huge, safe nation, notable for its frequent executions, zero percent divorce rate, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 553 million Lucans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 15.9%.
The strong Lucian economy, worth 34.5 trillion Emirati rupees a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Cheese Exports, and Information Technology. Average income is 62,328 Emirati rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Careless Maxémon Trainers have been the cause of numerous search and rescue operations, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list, the government raises tariffs on a weekly basis, and those who don't have a bean to spend don't know a bean about Brasilistanian coffee beans. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Luci's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Luci's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Luci relocated from Ridgefield to The Rejected Realms.
- : Luci was ejected from Ridgefield by The Dictatorship of Die Riech.
- : Luci's influence in Ridgefield rose from "Newcomer" to "Apprentice".
- : Luci relocated from Balder to Ridgefield.
- : Luci was refounded in Balder.
- : Luci ceased to exist in Ridgefield.
- : Luci was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The Free Social Republic of Bolderdash, infecting 1 million survivors and converting to a zombie exporter! Oh no!
- : Luci was endorsed by The Corporatocratic Monarchy of Betmet.
- : Luci was endorsed by The Holy Superior of Holy Bolivar Empire.