|Leader||His Imperial Majesty Frederick II|
The Empire of Lucenzia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by His Imperial Majesty Frederick II with a fair hand, and renowned for its digital currency, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 8.036 billion Lucenzians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dhole City. The average income tax rate is 65.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Lucenzian economy, worth 934 trillion Luxians a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 116,277 Luxians, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Short shrift is being given to applications for political asylum from illegal immigrants, anyone who doesn't attend Official Governmental Religious Services is fined, His Imperial Majesty Frederick II has been seen stealthily slicing fifths off bread loaves, and hospitals in Lucenzia are too busy serving the needs of Mundus Novus to see Lucenzians. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lucenzia's national animal is the dhole, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lucenzia's influence in Mundus Novus rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Lucenzia's influence in Mundus Novus rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Lucenzia's influence in Mundus Novus rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Lucenzia's influence in Mundus Novus fell from "Hermit" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Lucenzia's influence in Mundus Novus rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Lucenzia updated the World Factbook entry in Mundus Novus.
- : The Commonwealth of Sozland appointed Lucenzia as King with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Mundus Novus.
- : Lucenzia relocated from New Western Atlantic to Mundus Novus.
- : Lucenzia suppressed a post on the New Western Atlantic Regional Message Board.
- : Lucenzia resigned from the World Assembly.