|Leader||Governor-General Lukas Alexandrov|
The Dominion of Lubyak is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Governor-General Lukas Alexandrov with an iron fist, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, enslaved workforce, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 19.405 billion Lubyakans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Erota. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.3%.
The all-consuming Lubyakian economy, worth a remarkable 3,395 trillion Thalers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 174,956 Thalers, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 601,556 per year while the poor average 37,304, a ratio of 16.1 to 1.
Prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes, student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned Falconball fields, hordes of gardening enthusiasts are being banished from cities nationwide, and the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Lubyak's national animal is the Falcon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lubyak's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Lubyak was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Lubyak was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Lubyak was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes and the Top 10% for Most Cultured.
- : Lubyak's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Lubyak was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Lubyak's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Lubyak was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Lubyak's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Lubyak altered its national flag.