|Leader||Governor-General Lukas Alexandrov|
The Dominion of Lubyak is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Governor-General Lukas Alexandrov with an iron fist, and renowned for its strictly enforced bedtime, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 21.062 billion Lubyakans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Erota. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.0%.
The all-consuming Lubyakian economy, worth a remarkable 3,740 trillion Thalers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 177,608 Thalers, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 963,331 per year while the poor average 16,889, a ratio of 57.0 to 1.
Prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes, student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned Falconball fields, hordes of gardening enthusiasts are being banished from cities nationwide, and the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Lubyak's national animal is the Falcon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lubyak was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Lubyak's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Lubyak's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Lubyak's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Lubyak was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Lubyak was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes and Highest Wealthy Incomes and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Lubyak's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Lubyak altered its national flag.
- : Lubyak was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Lubyak ceased to exist in Borealias.