|Capital||City of Souls|
|Leader||King Of Corpse|
|Faith||The demon worshipping cultist|
|Currency||words of wisdom|
The Insane Hallucinations of Low bloods is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by King Of Corpse with an iron fist, and remarkable for its ritual sacrifices, smutty television, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 11.829 billion Low blood are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of City of Souls. The average income tax rate is 88.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Low bloodian economy, worth a remarkable 1,583 trillion wordss of wisdom a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 133,847 wordss of wisdom, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, the tinfoil-hat crowd also recommend tinfoil wallets, citizens are more concerned about voting for Big Brother contestants than politicians, and takeaway food bought on the weekend now comes with fifty percent more sweat and tears. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Low bloods's national animal is the Beasts, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The demon worshipping cultist.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Low bloods published "Project and Info: Terror & [Redacted]" (Factbook: Military).
- : Low bloods published "Project:[Redacted]" (Factbook: Military).
- : Low bloods was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Low bloods was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Low bloods published "Lowbloodian lore quotes." (Factbook: Trivia).
- : Low bloods was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Low bloods changed its national motto to "We are the forever that lurks in the darkest shadows.".
- : Low bloods changed its national motto to "We are the forever that lurks in the dark.".
- : Low bloods lodged a message on the The Great Wonderland Regional Message Board.
- : Low bloods's influence in The Great Wonderland rose from "Power" to "Superpower".