|Leader||Lord Chancellor Wilbur Cross|
|Currency||Louisistanian Grand Quarter Pound|
The Fleebalicious Fleebery of Louisistan is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Lord Chancellor Wilbur Cross with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, smutty television, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 16.712 billion Louisistanians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Meersburg. The average income tax rate is 99.4%.
The enormous but inefficient Louisistanian economy, worth a remarkable 2,125 trillion Louisistanian Grand Quarter Pounds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 127,161 Louisistanian Grand Quarter Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A soldier's body is a temple, government programs are less "written" and more "plagiarised", unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave, and urban parents tell their children that the family car went to a farm upstate. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Louisistan's national animal is the Kiwi, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Louisistan lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- : Louisistan changed its national nation type to "Fleebalicious Fleebery".
- : Following new legislation in Louisistan, urban parents tell their children that the family car went to a farm upstate.
- : Louisistan was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Louisistan, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave.
- : Following new legislation in Louisistan, government programs are less "written" and more "plagiarised".
- : Following new legislation in Louisistan, a soldier's body is a temple.
- : Following new legislation in Louisistan, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions.
- : Louisistan changed its national leader to "Lord Chancellor Wilbur Cross".
- : Louisistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.