|Animal||Lotrisian Tree Snake|
The Commonwealth of Lotrisia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 538 million Lotrisians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Victoria. The average income tax rate is 56.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Lotrisian economy, worth 36.4 trillion Credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 67,726 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Leader tells rebellious ministers to "drop and give me twenty", the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks, party-lovers often change religions just for the weekend, and economists claim no news is good news. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lotrisia's national animal is the Lotrisian Tree Snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lotrisia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Following new legislation in Lotrisia, economists claim no news is good news.
- : Following new legislation in Lotrisia, party-lovers often change religions just for the weekend.
- : Lotrisia was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Lotrisia, the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks.
- : Lotrisia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Lotrisia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Lotrisia, Leader tells rebellious ministers to "drop and give me twenty".
- : Following new legislation in Lotrisia, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.
- : Lotrisia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Qvait, Corgitopiaa, Marinho Islands, Holota, Tepertopia, Nowa Europa, Treir, Blondiesland, Bleakfoot, The Altan, PenguinPies, Bawkie, Andinla, Land Without Shrimp, Amerion, Erinor, Rebel-topia, Volaworand, Wehraboos, Aidenfieeld, Beepee, Aumeltopia, Scu Greinne, Belschaft, Farengeto, Purple Hyacinth, Conexia, Tsunamy, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Crystal Creation, Ebonhand, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Holy Free, Ipugao, New Itomorii, The Stickmin Empire, Hanguk-Nippon, Arvan Irawer, Libedistan, New Qafedemar, Westenhald, Greater Scottdascoda, Sedunn, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, New Belgrade, Gonrati, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, and The United Australian States.