|Leader||Count Gallin And Countess Lexie|
The County of Lotarmy is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Count Gallin And Countess Lexie with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and public floggings. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 7.144 billion Lotarmians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leoken. The average income tax rate is 93.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lotarmian economy, worth 746 trillion loters a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 104,560 loters, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Protests are legal but strictly supervised, many parents are becoming frustrated with their children's choices in spouses, students do more community service than homework, and nephews and nieces of the monarch resort to begging from relatives in palace halls. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lotarmy's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lotarmy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Lotarmy's influence in The Region That Has No Big Banks fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- : Lotarmy was endorsed by The Republic of Anzaris.
- : Lotarmy was endorsed by The United States of The Washington Federation.
- : Lotarmy was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Lotarmy was endorsed by The Allied States of Santu Surgo.
- : Lotarmy was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Socialistic Britain.
- : Lotarmy was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Endille.
- : Lotarmy was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Redocious.
- : Lotarmy was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Partisan Italy.
Endorsements Received: 16 » SIDDHARISTAN, Danlandea, Lichtenland, Pifflepoff, Ardeyn, Aya Democratic Republic, Samstiel, New United Common-lands, Peoples Republic of Peepeeland, Partisan Italy, Redocious, Endille, Socialistic Britain, Santu Surgo, The Washington Federation, and Anzaris.