The Confederated Necropoli of Lorkhan is a colossal, orderly nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, strictly enforced bedtime, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 7.67 billion Lorkhanians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ur. The average income tax rate is 45.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Lorkhanian economy, worth 685 trillion Bonedusts a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 89,313 Bonedusts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Soldiers are equipped with multi-million Bonedust battlesuits, fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits, bike rage is all the rage, and crocodile roadkill is smeared across the asphalt of the new Formula One track. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lorkhan's national animal is the Cliff Racer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lorkhan, crocodile roadkill is smeared across the asphalt of the new Formula One track.
- : Lorkhan established the regional flag of Cor Ibahn.
- : Lorkhan updated the World Factbook entry in Cor Ibahn.
- : Lorkhan password-protected Cor Ibahn.
- : Lorkhan ejected The Grand Duchy of Hells Bells 30 from Cor Ibahn.
- : Following new legislation in Lorkhan, bike rage is all the rage.
- : Lorkhan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Lorkhan, fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits.
- : Following new legislation in Lorkhan, soldiers are equipped with multi-million Bonedust battlesuits.
- : Following new legislation in Lorkhan, 'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the Lorkhanian Space Agency.