|Capital||Lorg Varg City|
The Free Land of Lorgim Lukka is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, ban on automobiles, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 790 million Lorgipeople are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lorg Varg City. The average income tax rate is 74.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Lorgim economy, worth 53.3 trillion anarcho-thalers a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 67,442 anarcho-thalers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A fashion designer has been arrested for inciting hatred after claiming redheads couldn't pull off vermillion, students memorise knock-knock jokes for their mandatory twice-a-term Comedy Examinations, the diplomatic corps tends to open negotiations by insulting all the foreigners in the room, and modern readers say a story is worthless without hyperlinked footnotes and editable wiki format. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lorgim Lukka's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lorgim Lukka was endorsed by The Now Free and Autonomous Area of Land of Justinian.
- : Lorgim Lukka was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Lorgim Lukka was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Lorgim Lukka's influence in The Communist Bloc rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Lorgim Lukka was endorsed by The Prosperous Land of Kethania.
- : Following new legislation in Lorgim Lukka, modern readers say a story is worthless without hyperlinked footnotes and editable wiki format.
- : Lorgim Lukka was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Lorgim Lukka applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Lorgim Lukka relocated from Osiris to The Communist Bloc.
- : Lorgim Lukka was refounded in Osiris.