|Capital||Lorg Varg City|
|Faith||Cult of the First Citizen|
The Free Land of Lorgim Lukka is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by First Citizen with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, soft-spoken computers, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.597 billion Lorgipeople are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lorg Varg City. The average income tax rate is 92.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lorgim economy, worth 325 trillion anarcho-thalers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 125,206 anarcho-thalers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Soldiers are equipped with multi-million anarcho-thaler battlesuits, only adults may purchase violent video games, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes, and holidaymakers sleep curled up on the floor as hotel beds are replaced with oversized bookcases. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lorgim Lukka's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cult of the First Citizen.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lorgim Lukka, holidaymakers sleep curled up on the floor as hotel beds are replaced with oversized bookcases.
- : Following new legislation in Lorgim Lukka, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes.
- : Following new legislation in Lorgim Lukka, only adults may purchase violent video games.
- : Following new legislation in Lorgim Lukka, soldiers are equipped with multi-million anarcho-thaler battlesuits.
- : Following new legislation in Lorgim Lukka, mandatory daycare is provided by the government.
- : Lorgim Lukka was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of New United Islands.
- : Lorgim Lukka was endorsed by The 天主教的毛主义人民共和国 of The United Kindom under Socialist Rule.
- : Following new legislation in Lorgim Lukka, voting is compulsory.
- : Lorgim Lukka was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Lorgim Lukka, large sections of Lorgim Lukka have been named national reserves to protect the native tribes living there.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Kethania, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Liliumtopia, North Fluedan, Uinted Communist of Africa, Phallas, Soviet Felines, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, New Soviet States of America, Vulga, The Tarpeian Cliffs, Rubumba, The palace of God 2, Dimitrija, Calusahatchii, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Socialist Union of Slavic Republics, Shamian, Transbiansylvania, Ubertas, Karelianastan, Soviet Socialist Anglia, Ima, ZhongMania, Blakkland, Hispania Aeterna, Caerebor, Crescent Commune, Saint Shepard, Illeron, Ambaniala, The Reunification of Korea, Soli Mac, Chevodonia, Rothnia, New Astri, Kitchen Nation, Ganjallia, Luftetia, United States of Buffaloia, The Steephills, Virgondo, Marxmeans, Pajonia, Sipsin, New Mandoras, Thebrin, Redternetia, BurningPhoenix, The Union of Malaysian Socialists, and 15 others.Vestrik, Kheshiga, Great Galanthia, Marrsovia, Garbynia, Huelistan, Itilien, Sirijiva, Bibliophilius, Kahira el-Mubaraka, Red nation state, Gedzhiktiridzhistan, Neo Tyranis, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, and New United Islands.