The Community of Lorevia is a large, safe nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 50 million Lorevians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Spirituality, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 16.3%.
The Lorevian economy, worth 2.61 trillion Orbs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Furniture Restoration, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 52,154 Orbs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
It is a crime to offend someone's religious beliefs, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, elections have been outlawed, and TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas. Crime is totally unknown. Lorevia's national animal is the Whale, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lorevia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Lorevia's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Lorevia was endorsed by The Frozen Paradise Dominion of Volaworand.
- : Lorevia's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Lorevia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Lorevia was endorsed by The Free Land of BarnicleLand.
- : Lorevia was endorsed by The Shadowy Empire of Farengeto.
- : Lorevia was endorsed by The Theocracy of Arasi Luvasa.
- : Lorevia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Escevola.
- : Lorevia was endorsed by The Kaleidoscopic Transcendence of Luddinlande.