The Imperial Monarchy of LordDoom is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by LordDoom with an even hand, and renowned for its strictly enforced bedtime, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 3.106 billion LordDoomians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Public Transport, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Doomtopia. The average income tax rate is 90.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The LordDoomian economy, worth 250 trillion Credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 80,724 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Manual labourers must be willing to have cybernetic limbs to get a job, life-saving resuscitation is denied based on decades-old teenage diaries that declare "I want to die before I get old", where there's a will there is usually a password manager, and conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. LordDoom's national animal is the Hawk, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : LordDoom's influence in Texas rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : LordDoom altered its national flag.
- : LordDoom relocated from Balder to Texas.
- : LordDoom was refounded in Balder.
- : LordDoom ceased to exist in Texas.
- : LordDoom was endorsed by The Serene Compassionate Utopia of Safj.
- : LordDoom was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : LordDoom was endorsed by The Donaldson City Government of Lewisville Texas.
- : LordDoom was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Following new legislation in LordDoom, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.