The Kingdom of Lord Brincefield is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Trey I with an iron fist, and notable for its strictly enforced bedtime, enslaved workforce, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 6.493 billion Brincefieldians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brinceville. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 74.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Lord Brincefieldian economy, worth 706 trillion pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 108,809 pounds, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 352,510 per year while the poor average 25,352, a ratio of 13.9 to 1.
The government provides its citizenry with the same mass produced rations, Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies, fearful citizens watch their every move as does their government, and concussed Snakeball players cannot remember their lineup position. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lord Brincefield's national animal is the Snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lord Brincefield was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Lord Brincefield was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates and the Top 10% for Highest Economic Output.
- : Lord Brincefield's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Lord Brincefield's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Lord Brincefield's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Lord Brincefield's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Lord Brincefield applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Lord Brincefield was refounded in Balder.
- : Lord Brincefield ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : Lord Brincefield was endorsed by The Republic of Addlelearn.