The Silly Lesbians of Londoniopol is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Enna with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, complete lack of prisons, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.544 billion Londoniopolians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nara. The average income tax rate is 79.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Londoniopolian economy, worth 502 trillion Nones a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is 66,583 Nones, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government bureaucrats shut down teenage yard-raking businesses for being counter-revolutionary, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene, teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers, and Enna always arrives fashionably late and smelling of mushrooms. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Londoniopol's national animal is the Neko, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Mochi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Londoniopol was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Londoniopol lodged a message on the Atlanticana Regional Message Board.
- : Londoniopol resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Londoniopol renamed the office held by The Happy Accident of San Pera from "State Councilor" to "Emanator" in Atlanticana.
- : Londoniopol renamed the office held by The Mikaela of Lefonal from "State Councilor" to "Emanator" in Atlanticana.
- : Londoniopol renamed the office held by The Second Military Regency of Archeana from "State Councillor" to "Emanator" in Atlanticana.
- : Londoniopol named the Governor's office Aeon in Atlanticana.
- : Londoniopol succeeded The Happy Accident of San Pera as Governor of Atlanticana.
- : The Happy Accident of San Pera granted Successor authority to Londoniopol as Archon & State Councilor in Atlanticana.
- : Londoniopol was endorsed by The Glass of Pilk.