|Leader||August IV of Logar|
|Animal||Logarian white lion|
The Empire of Logar is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by August IV of Logar with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, infamous sell-swords, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 3.31 billion Logarians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Healthcare, although Education, Administration, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Villanova. The average income tax rate is 36.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Logarian economy, worth 240 trillion Leis a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is 72,511 Leis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program, euthanasia is illegal, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, and Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Villanova to enjoy their national art. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Logar's national animal is the Logarian white lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is State Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Logar's influence in The Pangaean Union rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Logar lodged a message on the The Pangaean Union Regional Message Board.
- : Logar's influence in The Pangaean Union rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Logar's influence in The Pangaean Union rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Logar's influence in The Pangaean Union rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Logar was endorsed by The Great Empire of North Azarath.
- : Logar relocated from Europe to The Pangaean Union.
- : Logar was endorsed by The Pink Holy of Kalebo.
- : Logar was endorsed by The United States of United States of Russia1.
- : Logar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
Endorsements Received: 1 » North Azarath.