|Leader||Lord sF of Glencoe|
The Principality of Lochaber and Glencoe is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Lord sF of Glencoe with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, suspicion of poets, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed population of 1.876 billion Lochaber and Glencoes are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arcadia. The average income tax rate is 36.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Lochaber and Glencoean economy, worth 72.9 trillion Ecus a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 38,834 Ecus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Women who walk into the ladies' changing room are accused of being Peeping Toms, retiring citizens are dragged away in the middle of the night by mysterious men in black suits, every politician claims to be at least 1% Native Lochaber and Glencoean, and lifeguards are more concerned with watching for sharks than struggling swimmers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Lochaber and Glencoe's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Several religions.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lochaber and Glencoe was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Lochaber and Glencoe was endorsed by The Republic of Zelenskraine.
- : Lochaber and Glencoe voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Lochaber and Glencoe, lifeguards are more concerned with watching for sharks than struggling swimmers.
- : Following new legislation in Lochaber and Glencoe, every politician claims to be at least 1% Native Lochaber and Glencoean.
- : Lochaber and Glencoe endorsed The Tranquil Lands of Corsoaua.
- : Lochaber and Glencoe endorsed The Republic of Zulrich.
- : Lochaber and Glencoe was endorsed by The Republic of Zulrich.
- : Lochaber and Glencoe was endorsed by The Tranquil Lands of Corsoaua.
- : Lochaber and Glencoe was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Regnum Italiae, Belvanski, Invernessia, Berlin and Hanover, Elisabethshagen, Agausia, Ausvelt, Saint Domingo, The Champions League, Walfo, Kanokla, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Meropis, Yahlia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Northern German Federation, Thracia Republic, North of Americas, Eppur, Irminsulia, St Scarlett, GanymedEuropa, Aroale, Leranditale, Ottterland, Othenhiem, An Clar, Jim the Baptist, Scyra, Nardin, Grodisze, Valtrona, Escalver, Wombelland, Rary, Vinesauceia, Thracia and Crimea, Dark Matter, Apabeossie, Gliesetonia, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Imperium Anglorum, Someseni, Dabarastan, Heplon, Dervenland, Gorzi, Panversia, Noristoniaka, Chioganah, and 6 others.The Reunited Yugoslavs, United States of Russia1, Corsoaua, Zulrich, Zelenskraine, and Gotho.