|Capital||Ville De La Lune|
The Kingdom of Lnua is a huge, safe nation, notable for its national health service, ban on automobiles, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 345 million Lunans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ville De La Lune. The average income tax rate is 33.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Lunan economy, worth 28.6 trillion Hapunas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 82,897 Hapunas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Ville De La Lune, grumpy old house owners demand that pedestrians get off their footpaths, and clowns are being rounded up and admitted to mental institutions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lnua's national animal is the Boba, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lnua was endorsed by The Republic of Elder Realms.
- : Following new legislation in Lnua, clowns are being rounded up and admitted to mental institutions.
- : Following new legislation in Lnua, grumpy old house owners demand that pedestrians get off their footpaths.
- : Following new legislation in Lnua, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Ville De La Lune.
- : Following new legislation in Lnua, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation.
- : Lnua was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Lnua was endorsed by The Free Land of Antityranicals.
- : Lnua was endorsed by The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
- : Lnua's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Lnua was endorsed by The Borderlands of North Altatude.
Endorsements Received: 103 » El Fiji Grande, Siwale, Corfad, Shin-Hachioji, Alunya, Pallaith, Steampunk Ariel, The Rhein States, Fayyayid, Sinelona, Territorio di Nessuno, PlanetPunk, Peldorn, Joodey, Great Bights Mum, Guslantis, Kwaj, Racoda, Trillius, Ethnon, Omnistria, Sundred, Sheldanada, Egalico, North Bratislava, Koda-Land, Newpromisedland, Kirostan, Ejhsa, Notyoutopia, Acrabinnia, Uganda Knuckles UK, THX1138, Bayern-Straubing, Holy Oranz, Shibutani, Tappan Hills, Unimaginable Doom, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Kasazzastan, Yaorozu, Napnomadia, Jasminlandia, Ibiscaton, Unsophisticate, Selfgradatude, Sil Dorsett, Guer Aike, Federation Terra Australis, and 53 others.Sunto, Dar es Saalam, Spartoptia, Q w e r t y, Black Templares, Dreadton, New Pruessen, Saturns Edge, Frances Francis the First of France, Buckerino, Shadowrik, Haor Chall, Seidr Wyrd, United Draconia, Maott, Liberum Mundi, Victoriaans Nederlands, Valhalla123, Plangainer, Apetopia, Lomjia, Torakuen, Wineclaw, The United States of Romania, Bananoonza, 1 very fast endotarter, Aratani, New Bremerton, Pasargad, Sanjurika, Yummy Blubber, Ikea Rike, The Notorious Mad Jack, Free Azzaca, Moubarakistan, General COE, Niradans, British Pacific Islands, Vikingiarchy, Loutsland, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Amauri, Castle Federation, Noahs Second Country, Former English Colony, Votak Matim, Test for a new hope, Conservadoria, Rynion, North Altatude, The Black Cathedral, Antityranicals, and Elder Realms.