|Leader||the Board of Executives|
The Oh No Its a Journo of Llo is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Board of Executives with a fair hand, and notable for its state-planned economy, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.128 billion plurality of Llo are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Newsroom. The average income tax rate is 69.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Llo economy, worth 43.3 trillion knowledges a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Cheese Exports, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 20,361 knowledges, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Kindergarten teachers with ankle-bracelets are closely supervised by their parole officers, politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls, traveller camps regularly block five-lane superhighways, and the Federal Council of Llo has been announced as the new Head of State. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Llo's national animal is the forums, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Journalistic Junta of NationStates Today dismissed Llo as Chairman / Chief Content Officer of NationStates Today.
- : Llo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Llo's influence in NationStates Today rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : The Journalistic Junta of NationStates Today renamed the office held by Llo from "Chief Content Officer" to "Chairman / Chief Content Officer" in NationStates Today.
- : The Journalistic Junta of NationStates Today renamed the office held by Llo from "Chief Executive Officer" to "Chief Content Officer" in NationStates Today.
- : Llo's influence in NationStates Today rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Llo's influence in NationStates Today rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Llo's influence in NationStates Today rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Llo's influence in NationStates Today rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Llo's influence in NationStates Today rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".