The People's Republic of Little Woodhouse is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 30.681 billion Little Woodhouseans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Social Policy. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Little Woodhousean economy, worth a remarkable 5,155 trillion Proletarian Credits a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 168,035 Proletarian Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government buildings are being cleansed for anything that might have racist connotations, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace, and young and brooding teens are welcomed with open arms to the Dogwarts School of Strangeness and Sorcery. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Little Woodhouse's national animal is the running dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by The Pan-Slavic Soviet Technate of Great Trotskystan.
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by The People's Republic of Greenedge.
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by The Zombie Free Association of Actualidad.
- : Little Woodhouse was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Little Woodhouse was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Little Woodhouse withdrew its endorsement from The Fash Bashers of Aarnonia.
- : Little Woodhouse endorsed The Forbidden Planet of Burninati0n.
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by The People's Republic of Shennawanaland.
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by Pacific pacifists.
- : Little Woodhouse was struck by a Mk IV (Pacifier) Cure Missile from The Federated Communes of Kalmykhia, curing 1 million infected.