The Union of Egoists of Little Woodhouse is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, frequent executions, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 37.498 billion Little Woodhouseans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Social Policy. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Little Woodhousean economy, worth a remarkable 6,906 trillion Proletarian Credits a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 184,186 Proletarian Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes, politicians tend to speak more loudly and slowly these days, a suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Little Woodhousean politicians, and politicians spend a lot of time hanging around kids' playgrounds. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Little Woodhouse's national animal is the running dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Little Woodhouse endorsed Bernieland republic.
- : Little Woodhouse changed its national motto to "Whoever will be free must make themself free".
- : Little Woodhouse altered its national flag.
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Ruminovskai.
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by The People's Republic of Omnos Island.
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by The Republic of Somiens-et-Haveras.
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by The Autonomous Collective of Agrase.
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by The Kingdom of Esgeirimmen.
- : Little Woodhouse was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes and Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Little Woodhouse was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
Endorsements Received: 12 » Saltspring Island, Duravia, Albania 3, Bohstavia, Weaventingost, East Nazareth, Golinistan, International Socialist Union, Carrico, Dominguez Hills, Esgeirimmen, and Agrase.