The People's Republic of Little Woodhouse is a gargantuan, safe nation, renowned for its ban on automobiles, smutty television, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 33.263 billion Little Woodhouseans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Social Policy. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but sluggish Little Woodhousean economy, worth a remarkable 5,323 trillion Proletarian Credits a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 160,038 Proletarian Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government has spent days debating the merits of a petition calling for a ban on sporks, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain, Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping, and people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Little Woodhouse's national animal is the running dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by The Colony of Equilaria.
- : Little Woodhouse was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by The Socialist Federation of Coric.
- : Little Woodhouse's influence in Grenada rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Little Woodhouse's influence in Grenada rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Little Woodhouse endorsed The Democratic Republic of Lichteburg.
- : Little Woodhouse relocated from The Rejected Realms to Grenada.
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by The Lucky Philosophers of Nintendo Switch Parental Controls.
- : Little Woodhouse was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by The Ludicrously Successful State of Upper West Northern Schneddick.