The Union of Egoists of Little Woodhouse is a gargantuan, cultured nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 29.053 billion Little Woodhouseans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Social Policy. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Little Woodhousean economy, worth a remarkable 4,759 trillion Proletarian Credits a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 163,837 Proletarian Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government buildings are being cleansed for anything that might have racist connotations, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace, and young and brooding teens are welcomed with open arms to the Dogwarts School of Strangeness and Sorcery. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Little Woodhouse's national animal is the running dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by The Free Land of Anarchist Ionian Islands.
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by The FALGSC People's Republic of Cheetoland.
- : Little Woodhouse was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in Little Woodhouse, young and brooding teens are welcomed with open arms to the Dogwarts School of Strangeness and Sorcery.
- : Following new legislation in Little Woodhouse, debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace.
- : Little Woodhouse altered its national flag.
- : Little Woodhouse was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Little Woodhouse was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Little Woodhouse's influence in The Internationale rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Little Woodhouse's influence in The Internationale fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".