The Community of Little Friendship is a massive, safe nation, notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, compulsory vegetarianism, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.528 billion Little Friendshipians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dew Drop. The average income tax rate is 81.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Little Friendshipian economy, worth 52.0 trillion Barters a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving and Gambling. Average income is 34,025 Barters, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Posh restaurants scatter glass fragments on the dining room floor to keep out barefoot undesirables, polygamy is legal, rice shortages have risen after paddy fields were drained to combat malaria, and young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables. Crime is totally unknown. Little Friendship's national animal is the house cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Little Friendship was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education, Longest Average Lifespans, and Healthiest Citizens.
- : Little Friendship endorsed The Allied States of Driodal.
- : Following new legislation in Little Friendship, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables.
- : Following new legislation in Little Friendship, rice shortages have risen after paddy fields were drained to combat malaria.
- : Following new legislation in Little Friendship, polygamy is legal.
- : Little Friendship was endorsed by The Allied States of Driodal.
- : Following new legislation in Little Friendship, posh restaurants scatter glass fragments on the dining room floor to keep out barefoot undesirables.
- : Following new legislation in Little Friendship, in a baffling press conference Leader proudly dismantled a broken door.
- : Little Friendship was endorsed by The Republic of Antwerpen1.
- : Little Friendship was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Concrete Slab, Beblahbleblo, Kanatian Percocet, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Amerion, Yaravia, Achemar, Holota, Blondiesland, Tepertopia, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Nowa Europa, Corgitopiaa, PenguinPies, Treir, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Bleakfoot, Arscanesia, Shuckle Empire, Aidenfieeld, Kringalia, Anatasha, Wehraboos, Holy Free, Malmsia, The Haughtherlands, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Rebel-topia, Ebonhand, Sandaoguo, Farengeto, Sou Avida, Tsunamy, Eleuthelrium, Darakin, Drew Durrnil, Quinta Caporales, Shefino, Makinius, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Cucutenium, Volaworand, Venezia Pacifica, Mavenu, A Place Somewhere, Linguiniland, Donat Invadia, Uunited Islands, and 25 others.Erstavik, Andinla, Sedunn, Zataras, Ipugao, Flumenvallis, Esterwood, Gracca, Leimarite Empire, Ostavaria, Froshar, Chernaya Zvezda, Saint Roberts, The republic of Konsa, Great Lothian, No moking, South Pernambuco, Tyrantistica, TescoPepsi, Comfed, Bistritza, Eae, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, and Driodal.