|Leader||Supreme Executive Grey|
The United Syndicates of Litauengrad is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Supreme Executive Grey with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and avant-garde cinema. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 4.223 billion Litauengradians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Litauengrad City. The average income tax rate is 97.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Litauengradian economy, worth 804 trillion Assembly Notes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 190,571 Assembly Notes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Blue sky thinkers are reminded that the firmament is actually more of a grey-ish colour, Hawks are considered a delicacy, cinemas play art-house movies to ever-shrinking audiences as film critics rule the industry, and the military frequently holds bake sales to raise funds. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Litauengrad's national animal is the Hawk, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Secular Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Litauengrad was endorsed by The Sovereign Republic of East Skirsburg.
- : Litauengrad was endorsed by The Kingdom of The Wisteria Islands.
- : Litauengrad was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Following new legislation in Litauengrad, the military frequently holds bake sales to raise funds.
- : Litauengrad voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Litauengrad, cinemas play art-house movies to ever-shrinking audiences as film critics rule the industry.
- : Following new legislation in Litauengrad, Hawks are considered a delicacy.
- : Following new legislation in Litauengrad, blue sky thinkers are reminded that the firmament is actually more of a grey-ish colour.
- : Litauengrad was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Litauengrad, dubiously qualified East Lebatuckese doctors prescribe ice baths as a treatment for pneumonia.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Ruinenlust, Turbeaux, Anachronolandia, Ownzone, Feladria, Verdant Haven, Lura, Atsvea, Novian Republics, Tscharva, Hoochlandia, Canaltia, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Kannap, Terrabod, Effazio, Garbelia, Hyon Delta, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Doxstern, Uan aa Boa, Jutsa, Dasche, Blue Nagia, Bunkaiia, Roless, Uniania Geeth, Difinbelk 2, Kyratistani, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, New Ladavia, The Wisteria Islands, and East Skirsburg.