|Leader||King Umberto IV|
The Absolute monarchy of Litalia Vala is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by King Umberto IV with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, frequent executions, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 6.563 billion Litalians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Emilia-Romagna. The average income tax rate is 66.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Litalia Valan economy, worth 832 trillion Florenzis a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 126,914 Florenzis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Libraries have replaced overdue book fines with mandatory mental health assessments, the nation's prisons are touted as the best weight loss programs money can't buy, powerful x-ray machines used by the Customs Department can see into the homes of nearby residents, and artists are pillars of society. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Litalia Vala's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Litalia Vala, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in Litalia Vala, powerful x-ray machines used by the Customs Department can see into the homes of nearby residents.
- : Following new legislation in Litalia Vala, the nation's prisons are touted as the best weight loss programs money can't buy.
- : Following new legislation in Litalia Vala, libraries have replaced overdue book fines with mandatory mental health assessments.
- : Litalia Vala was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Litalia Vala was endorsed by The Celtic Confederacy of Hallorland.
- : Litalia Vala was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Following new legislation in Litalia Vala, the experimental sculpture "Overtures In Dried Lion Dung" has been declared a national treasure.
- : Following new legislation in Litalia Vala, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation.
- : Following new legislation in Litalia Vala, the seventh son of a seventh son is fated to be a millionaire.
Endorsements Received: 95 » The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Imperium Anglorum, Regnum Italiae, Ahma, Saint Domingo, Chioganah, Thracia Republic, Yahlia, Dark Matter, Slavorussia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Wombelland, Irminsulia, An Clar, Northern German Federation, The New Nordic Union, Lieges, GanymedEuropa, St Scarlett, Feria-Alkaline, Thracia and Crimea, Pilipinas and Malaya, North of Americas, Cytadela, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Outer Sparta, Slavonia and Srijem, Republic of Satherland, Leranditale, Kenmoria WA Mission, Nardin, Purgatio, Soviet Taoistan, British Norklon, Alsted, Elisabethshagen, Lovisa, Neuchateau, Walfo, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, Prussian-Union, The Champions League, Invernessia, Someseni, Chronus, Sloburg, Savinecross, and 45 others.Shaor, Ausvelt, Destyntine, The Seven Provinces, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Grodisze, Sienkahn, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Enway, Meropis, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, Kanokla, Apabeossie, Greater Icelandia, Kyrica, Eski, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, NorthPortugal, The Oriental Empire, Kingdom of Brytania, Greater Dragunovia, Viktorias, Brakanistan, New Ylicia, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Stromia, Gliesetonia, Emynia, Maalat, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Berlin and Hanover, Powiat Miechowski, Robbonia, Parliamentary Laramidia, Estonesia, Usengecler, and Hallorland.