|Leader||King Umberto IV|
The Absolute monarchy of Litalia Vala is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Umberto IV with an even hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, frequent executions, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 4.682 billion Litalians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Emilia-Romagna. The average income tax rate is 77.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Litalia Valan economy, worth 635 trillion Florenzis a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 135,698 Florenzis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Emilia-Romagna Preparatory School for the Exceedingly Wealthy's basketball team is having a few off-years, the government has declared that too much democracy gets in the way of sensible leadership, crocodile roadkill is smeared across the asphalt of the new Formula One track, and third world countries are rich in "I Love Emilia-Romagna" t-shirts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Litalia Vala's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Litalia Vala was endorsed by The Imperial State of Great Robertia.
- : Litalia Vala was endorsed by The Final of The Champions League.
- : Following new legislation in Litalia Vala, third world countries are rich in "I Love Emilia-Romagna" t-shirts.
- : Following new legislation in Litalia Vala, crocodile roadkill is smeared across the asphalt of the new Formula One track.
- : Following new legislation in Litalia Vala, the government has declared that too much democracy gets in the way of sensible leadership.
- : Litalia Vala endorsed The United Socialist Kingdom of Prussian-Union.
- : Litalia Vala endorsed The Most Holy Monarchy of Daarwyrth.
- : Litalia Vala endorsed The Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Litalia Vala was endorsed by The Most Holy Monarchy of Daarwyrth.
- : Litalia Vala was endorsed by The United Socialist Kingdom of Prussian-Union.
Endorsements Received: 76 » The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Imperium Anglorum, Regnum Italiae, Ahma, Saint Domingo, Pazano, Chioganah, Troltovia, The Seven Provinces, Thracia Republic, Yahlia, Dark Matter, Slavorussia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Germany Third Reich, Wombelland, Irminsulia, An Clar, Northern German Federation, The New Nordic Union, Lieges, GanymedEuropa, St Scarlett, Dorpz, Kaspinia, Greate San Marino, Feria-Alkaline, Rouvenor, Thracia and Crimea, Pilipinas and Malaya, Death Bat, Estonesia, North of Americas, Cytadela, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Outer Sparta, Slavonia and Srijem, Republic of Satherland, Leranditale, Kenmoria WA Mission, Bahnhofstrasse, British Alban, Einswenn, Nardin, Purgatio, Viciebskaja, Soviet Taoistan, British Norklon, Arsenial, and 26 others.Alsted, Elisabethshagen, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Stromia, Neuchateau, Permorania, Alba-Nord, Walfo, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, Enway, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Shagolaa, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Continental Social Democrats, Riverpost, Kanokla, Legique, Prussian-Union, The Champions League, and Great Robertia.