|Leader||Bernhard zur Lippe|
The Federal Republic of Lippeland is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Bernhard zur Lippe with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate population of 2.283 billion Lippelandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lippstadt. The average income tax rate is 72.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient lippelandish economy, worth 385 trillion Lippmarks a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 168,671 Lippmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The WhoTube comments section has gone strangely quiet, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program, and teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lippeland's national animal is the Horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lippeland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Lippeland, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.
- : Lippeland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Noble Thatcherites".
- : Lippeland was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Pantsville.
- : Following new legislation in Lippeland, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program.
- : Lippeland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Against Inflationary Practices".
- : Following new legislation in Lippeland, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims.
- : Following new legislation in Lippeland, the WhoTube comments section has gone strangely quiet.
- : Following new legislation in Lippeland, construction workers evacuate work sites after finding sharp rocks on the ground.
- : Following new legislation in Lippeland, self-driving cars occasionally mow down pedestrians to avoid inconveniencing passengers.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Antarctican Immagrants, Deims Kir, Tarradal, TESDAI, Bonnie Blue Republic, Neo URSS, Hollip, South-Central Rhodesia, FrendLEEistan, Nordhpadhan, Nadal Mobianordia, Kathricore, Biggonian Megaist Empire, Rixurian Conglomerate, Chocolatistan, Friedmanica, Ruwan Islands, Hansa Federation, The Stupendous Rebellion, New Tussia, Altnia, Canasius, Authoritism, Arstotskiano, Peacockastan, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, George-Harian, Artevenia, Singhapala Bisaya, Mabufudyne, Jizue Isles, Stutzist, Ansoku, Earthern Alliance, Ofrus, The Federation of Spokane, Dolplandia, Schabinur, Ichirokuhachi, J Class, Sacara, Allor II, Nighter, Nova Trento, Holy Virus empire, Tillaania, SinLandia666, Tranqulity, Senar, Kingdom of New Italy, and 13 others.Dwebsatiania, New Slovakastan, Micalandia, VoidborneEmpire, The Tribia, Normianm Empire, LaSenpo, Siluvia, Libereausia, Byth Aldoms, United Peoples of Flowers, Sistatel, and Pantsville.