|Leader||Lord Hanna Welburg|
The Dictatorial Federation of Lingang is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Lord Hanna Welburg with an iron fist, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, suspicion of poets, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 20.514 billion Linganese are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Strautenburg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 93.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Linganese economy, worth a remarkable 6,706 trillion Mooks a year, is fairly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 326,924 Mooks, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,816,549 per year while the poor average 29,493, a ratio of 61.6 to 1.
Ships are encouraged to deliberately run aground onto Linganese beaches, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing, there's no cure or sympathy for the common cold, and the "temporary replacement bus service" is now a permanent fixture. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lingang's national animal is the Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Exoutheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lingang banned The Democratic Republic of HawkPuppet33 from South Pacific.
- : Lingang was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Patriotic.
- : Lingang voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibition Of Unwarranted Digital Surveillance".
- : Following new legislation in Lingang, the "temporary replacement bus service" is now a permanent fixture.
- : Lingang voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands"".
- : Lingang was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Lingang voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Safety and Integrity in Conflict Journalism".
- : Lingang voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protected Working Leave"".
- : Following new legislation in Lingang, there's no cure or sympathy for the common cold.
- : Following new legislation in Lingang, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing.